Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
So in this post I'm going to be debating about everyone should get as many friends as they want.
I think we should be able to have unlimited friends because I always see people around saying they have max friends and sometimes people have to remove there most favorite friends if that makes any sense. Now your probably going to say it would be a scam for ranks because they purchase more friend slots. Well no because we ranks have limited friends too! People want friends on CubeCraft and its not fair if we cant add them. What if we don't have the same social medias? What if there are so many people in the lobby that we need to turn on show friends to join a game and we cannot see them if we have the same social media to keep in contact. What if we need instant contact if both friends are online? And if you have max friends and u need a new one and cant get it what if they are popular and say your a bad person (that is very unlikely)

Reactions: GiveMagicToMe

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
So in this post I'm going to be debating about everyone should get as many friends as they want.
I think we should be able to have unlimited friends because I always see people around saying they have max friends and sometimes people have to remove there most favorite friends if that makes any sense. Now your probably going to say it would be a scam for ranks because they purchase more friend slots. Well no because we ranks have limited friends too! People want friends on CubeCraft and its not fair if we cant add them. What if we don't have the same social medias? What if there are so many people in the lobby that we need to turn on show friends to join a game and we cannot see them if we have the same social media to keep in contact. What if we need instant contact if both friends are online? And if you have max friends and u need a new one and cant get it what if they are popular and say your a bad person (that is very unlikely)
I don't think this is a good idea. If you just have that many people you play with regularly, add them on Skype, discord, or steam so you can see when they are online.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think they should keep the bug in to get infinite friends. Let's say you have 15 friends in a clan with 1 or 2 diamond ranks so that every game you play someone in your group can vote. The other 13 are stone and since they can't add everyone in the group onto their friends list they are thinking of upgrading to iron. Without the bug they would have 0 reason to get a rank upgrade unless they also bought iron rank for every single one of their group members. It's fine limiting how many friends you can add yourself but limiting how many people can be friends with you should not exist.

Reactions: TheBrownster

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I disagree with this idea, for me,personally I already have a lot of friends and I forget most of them when they are offline for 99% of the time, so if this is added it will increase people forgetting their friends. Also as @TheBrownster904 said, if you have so many friend but you don't have a rank, you can just friend them skype/discord.

Reactions: TheBrownster

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I disagree with this idea, for me,personally I already have a lot of friends and I forget most of them when they are offline for 99% of the time, so if this is added it will increase people forgetting their friends. Also as @TheBrownster904 said, if you have so many friend but you don't have a rank, you can just friend them skype/discord.
Yeah, every week or so I go through my friend list and remove the people I don't know or haven't seen/talked to in awhile. Makes it nice and easy when I find another amazing person to game with. :)

Reactions: MooTa

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
I think they should keep the bug in to get infinite friends. Let's say you have 15 friends in a clan with 1 or 2 diamond ranks so that every game you play someone in your group can vote. The other 13 are stone and since they can't add everyone in the group onto their friends list they are thinking of upgrading to iron. Without the bug they would have 0 reason to get a rank upgrade unless they also bought iron rank for every single one of their group members. It's fine limiting how many friends you can add yourself but limiting how many people can be friends with you should not exist.
its removed

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
Come on there has got to be somebody on my side literally cubecraft is like the only popular server that limits your friends like look at Hypixel and Mineplex

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
What about hypixel?
Anyways...
Im gold rank so why cant ranks have unlimited friends AT LEAST
Gold rank has 40 friend slots. Thats a lot of active friends. I am sure you could find someone on the list that you don't ever play with that you could remove to make space.

U

Unipotato

If you're stone and don't have any more friend slots, just get iron. It's not too much money and it will give you 10 or 15 more friends. Non ranks shouldn't have unlimited friend slots because like many others have said, it it one of the few things ranks get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom