Not open for further replies.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Because people who paid 45$ should get the same # as those who paid 180$
Totally makes sense
Is unlimited really a number though? *Spinning illuminati*

Anyways, yes. Each rank should have more friend slots than the previous. And unless you can come up with a perk to replace it that is EULA compliant, that is the way it should stay.

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
lmao that's what you think
It is obsidian rank and emerald rank have /fly unless it can be like this
Stone rank 100 friends
Iron rank 200 friends
Lapiz rank 300 friends
Gold rank 500 friends
Diamond rank 600 friends
Emerald rank 800 friends
Obsidian rank Unlimited friends (as many as you want)
Some people cant get discord and skype and that stuff

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Stone rank 100 friends
Iron rank 200 friends
Lapiz rank 300 friends
Gold rank 500 friends
Diamond rank 600 friends
Emerald rank 800 friends
There is zero incentive to upgrade with those numbers. I don't think anyone plays with 100 different players daily. I think the friend limits should stay as is. At the most, stone rank should get 15 slots.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Stone rank 100 friends
Iron rank 200 friends
Lapiz rank 300 friends
Gold rank 500 friends
Diamond rank 600 friends
Emerald rank 800 friends
woah, that's so many friend slots (so op).

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
There is zero incentive to upgrade with those numbers. I don't think anyone plays with 100 different players daily. I think the friend limits should stay as is. At the most, stone rank should get 15 slots.
Accross multiple servers I probably know 200 people I've played with ocassionally :P but only a fraction of those play cubecraft :3

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I play with all 100 of my friends
I mean you can only save 40, so something's off there.
Cubecraft isn't Hypixel, or Mineplex, or whatever other servers offer unlimited friends. They offer perks that Cubecraft doesn't offer. Take away a big one (like more friend spots) and some people might not be as motivated to pay for a rank. Especially now, some players may feel scammed if everyone gets unlimited friends, or if stone ranked players have access to 100 slots (for some, this is virtually unlimited).

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I mean, it is one of the very few perks that ranked members have....
Gonna remind you friend lists are broken and stone ranks are supposed to only get 10 friends. 10 FLIPPIN FRIENDS. What even?

Aren't voting, shiny chat colors, vanity points, eye bleeding names, gadgets, creative plots, trails and map selection enough?

Reactions: Power Ranger

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Gonna remind you friend lists are broken and stone ranks are supposed to only get 10 friends. 10 FLIPPIN FRIENDS. What even?

Aren't voting, shiny chat colors, vanity points, eye bleeding names, gadgets, creative plots, trails and map selection enough?
Creative plots can be bought by everyone right?
Also friends are one of the few non-vanity perks ranks have, other than map selection (I think).

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

I said, increase it, not make it infinite.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
If they don't have skype or discord, I doubt they take gaming serious enough to care or be on enough to play with you.

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
Discord is easy and free to get if your parents don't allow you to download stuff, then use discord on your browser. Not that hard to communicate with your friends.

As for the friend slots its fine as it is, no one would ever use more than 60 slots; if you do good for you, your famous. When I add someone to my friends list its acutely someone I know and we talk often, not 60 random people I got on my friend's list just to say I have a lot of friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom