Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Almight1783

Dec 31, 2021
Hi! So I noticed I was temp muted for a death wish which in normal circumstances of course, 30 day mute is fair, but the person I was talking to is one of my friends and we were already joking around. My mic stopped working so I started to use chat, he and I were going back and worth only messing around so I told him to die as a joke. He laughed and we continued playing snowman survival. I am hoping for either this mute to be removed or shortened. My discord is Random1783#0945 and I have DMs with Reactdead(the person mentioned). Also, who took the screenshot, I just want to let them know what is actually going on and that we don't hate eachother.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Your appeal is waiting to be looked at so you need to be patient for now though joking about with threats isn't really a laughing matter and can be quite serious therefore why you got muted for threatening.

Almight1783

Dec 31, 2021
That's fair, even said, my friend and I laughed it off and which is also why I specifically did it in party chat

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom