Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Small lol question, do you think camping under the map for long periods of time should be bannable? And if so, should I make a suggestion about it?

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I don't think so, as in Skywars you can just dig down the island and still get to the campers, which would be actually better for you as you will have the higher position and it will be easier to kill them.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I don't think so, as in Skywars you can just dig down the island and still get to the campers, which would be actually better for you as you will have the higher position and it will be easier to kill them.
yes, but I encountered somebody who was crouching under the map and then every time we tried to get down to them they would make traps and go further under.

Nextly

Feb 14, 2021
United States
youtu.be
Pronouns
He/Him
It's already bannble 🙃

1.6 - Camping​

Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or making yourself nearly inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate. Camping is strictly prohibited.
The following list contains all the possible forms of camping that are punishable on the server:
- SkyWars: Skybases
- EggWars: Skybases and bases under islands.
- Lucky Islands: Skybases, avoiding a fight for several minutes with elytra, grappling hook and enderpearls, skybases with shield wands.
- Duels: Intentionally leaving the boundaries of the arena.
(Shop camping in Assassinations is not punishable, but it is discouraged to avoid player frustration.)

Punishment track: Warning → 1 day ban → 7 day ban → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
It's already bannble 🙃

1.6 - Camping​

Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or making yourself nearly inaccessible for no other reason than to create a stalemate. Camping is strictly prohibited.
The following list contains all the possible forms of camping that are punishable on the server:
- Lucky Islands: Skybases, avoiding a fight for several minutes with elytra, grappling hook and enderpearls, skybases with shield wands.
(Shop camping in Assassinations is not punishable, but it is discouraged to avoid player frustration.)

Not for under-basing on skywars

Reactions: Snowwyyy and Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
It's already bannble 🙃

1.6 - Camping​

I asked in staff help about my situation and they said because you can break blocks, it is not indeed bannable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom