Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi there!
You have been banned by Sentinel and your appeal has already been denied by one of our moderators, Anneum.
If you'd wish to discuss your punishment, please contact sentinelteam@cubecraft.net via email! Please include as much information as possible (what you were doing at the time of the punishment, what clients/mods you were using, etc.).

- Moved to Support & Marked as Resolved.

Reactions: khco

kiddo20085653

Jan 23, 2022
Italia
Ciao!
Sei stato bannato da Sentinel e il tuo appello è già stato respinto da uno dei nostri moderatori, Anneum.
Se desideri discutere della tua punizione, contatta sentinelteam@cubecraft.net via e-mail! Si prega di includere quante più informazioni possibili (cosa stavi facendo al momento della punizione, quali client/mod stavi utilizzando, ecc.).

- Spostato in Supporto e contrassegnato come risolto.
i do the message im so sorry for im hacking im never do this never

Reactions: JokeKaedee

kiddo20085653

Jan 23, 2022
Italia
Hi there!
You have been banned by Sentinel and your appeal has already been denied by one of our moderators, Anneum.
If you'd wish to discuss your punishment, please contact sentinelteam@cubecraft.net via email! Please include as much information as possible (what you were doing at the time of the punishment, what clients/mods you were using, etc.).

- Moved to Support &
i not get unbanned pls can i enter in cubecraft pls unban me i do the email pls unban me im so sad my id is Kiddo20085653

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom