Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Esku

Well-Known Member
Apr 15, 2017
62
48
94
México
Hi, I don't write or speak English very well, but I'll more or less try to summarize what happened.
In December 2021 my Discord account was hacked, to date I don't know the reason, I just know that from one day to the next it was hacked, causing suspicious links to be spammed on all the servers it was on, because of this I decided close that account and create a new one and re-enter the servers I was on, but in the CubeCraft Discord I couldn't, to date I still can't, I would like to know if they can unban me or appeal to a moderator, thank you very much .
My Discord: Esku#2911
I enclose evidence that it does not let me access
 

Attachments

  • Captura de pantalla (2).png
    Captura de pantalla (2).png
    777.4 KB · Views: 174
D

Deleted member 343740

Guest
Hello Esku,

The Discord account you provided us with is not currently banned from our Discord server. The fact that you may not be able to join can be caused by other accounts that were banned from our Discord server on your IP address (internet connection). If you have any other Discord accounts, feel free to provide us with them below so we can take a look at those as well.

Thank you,
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom