Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KenuaFB

Sep 11, 2021
Because of the war in Ukraine and the many fake news and lack of news in both Russia and Ukraine i think it would be a good idea to put a sort of sign in the global lobby with news (like facts about the war).

EXPLANATION:
There is much fake news in Russia and very much gets cencured, so many people dont get accurate news in Russia so it would be a nice idea (in my opinion) to have a sign with some facts or a statement in the lobby. ofc its a minecraft server and politics is not a sexy issue for a mc server, but when it comes to censorship i think its most important to give ALL the people facts.

and maybe it could be a idea to put signs on a ukrainian/russian/russia,ukraine flag

And with facts i mean that there is a war, and ukrainian people arent happy with invaders (or as ''Moscow'' calls it, liberators)

Last edited:

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
Hey!
I understand that there are much fake news about this topic, but in my opinion, CubeCraft Games has nothing to do with the conflict between Ukraine and Russia or any other military and/or political conflicts.
Also I don't think that would be a good idea to put any kind of facts or information about the war as it can affect someone and somehow.
~ Sl0wMo7ion

Last edited:

KenuaFB

Sep 11, 2021
Hey!
I understand that there are much fake news about this topic, but in my opinion, CubeCraft Games has nothing to do with the conflict between Ukraine and Russia or any other military and/or politician conflicts.
Also I don't think that would be a good idea to put any kind of facts or information about the war as it can affect someone and somehow.
I definetely disagree this suggestion, sorry!
~ Sl0wMo7ion
I understand, but when cubecraft is a mc server where everybody in the whole world can join in. I think it would be nice if we as a community can help people of Ukraine by making people who join from Russia be aware of the facts.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tisho1001

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Because of the war in Ukraine and the many fake news and lack of news in both Russia and Ukraine i think it would be a good idea to put a sort of sign in the global lobby with news (like facts about the war).

EXPLANATION:
There is much fake news in Russia and very much gets cencured, so many people dont get accurate news in Russia so it would be a nice idea (in my opinion) to have a sign with some facts or a statement in the lobby. ofc its a minecraft server and politics is not a sexy issue for a mc server, but when it comes to censorship i think its most important to give ALL the people facts.

and maybe it could be a idea to put signs on a ukrainian/russian/russia,ukraine flag

And with facts i mean that there is a war, and ukrainian people arent happy with invaders (or as ''Moscow'' calls it, liberators)
This may have caused conflicts between Russians and Ukrainians who play CubeCraft. Furthermore, news content has adult content, so it isn't suitable for young players.

To give you a simple example, killing, destroying, etc. isn't the right content for them.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

EXPLANATION:

I disagree on this post because this server is meant to have fun, and of course talking about these conflicts is for sure important but cubecraft is not the right place for this,

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

As CubeCraft, we are a game studio. While the events that are taking place currently are tragic, it is disingenuous for us to report these events as we are not too informed ourselves. If you would like to find out information, you can take a look at your national news service to be informed. There are also multiple charities that you are able to donate to to make an impact.

We'll be denying this suggestion. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
Top Bottom