Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarthGoose23

Oct 18, 2020
I was wondering if there’s ever going to be a kind of UHC game. I think it would be a good addition to the server.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
There was UHC on Java but it didn't have a good player base and they had to remove it.
In my opinion, it wouldn't fit into CubeCraft. Sorry.

Reactions: Conea64

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I was wondering if there’s ever going to be a kind of UHC game. I think it would be a good addition to the server.
I don't think there will ever be a UHC on Cubecraft, It is a mini-game server not a UHC practice server. Completely different. It's a no for me sorry since it wouldn't fit in.

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Agree to this. But it is not something I see CubeCraft doing. It is still a fun idea and would love to see on happen, but probably not on this server.

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Agree to this. But it is not something I see CubeCraft doing. It is still a fun idea and would love to see on happen, but probably not on this server.

I can definitely agree with this. It would be nice to have it, especially on bedrock edition, but I feel like the failure of it on Java edition, I don't feel like they will do this again. It would be really interesting, but I don't think it really belongs with the community of CubeCraft!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom