Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PerryG

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2018
Another much needed post on here. As you all may know, I am a fan of UHC,a great game nonetheless. But less and less people are playing it, not because it's a bad game or anything, but because it's literally unplayable.

I have posted many threads about this 'loading terrain' bug, and it is simply ignored. A developer/owner of Cubecraft cam into the UHC lobby for someone who is using alts to gain wins, but I, and many others in the UHC lobby mentioned this bug to them and they said they are aware of it.

Mods have said that it hasn't been long since UHC was last updated (although it's almost been a year) so they said it isn't their main priority at the moment, and ever since UHC was updated the bug was born that has basically killed the game - and parts of the server.

Mods have also said that they can't just fix bugs with a snap of their fingers, which is true, but they've actually attempted nothing to fix this issue.

Yeah I know, you're all thinking, 'it's UHC, so what? No one plays it anymore, it's dead, etc'. But it's not just UHC that is affected by this bug. Almost every game on the server is affected by this - Eggwars, a really popular game, Minerware, also a popular game, Arcade, another popular game.

The fact that this bug affects so many games, and players on this server, and many players have ranted/complained about this, clearly suggests this should be one of the top priorities that needs to be resolved on this server. Staff really need to listen to the community, because if they did, something would've been done - it's been months. Keeping the server in top form with as little issues as possible and listening to the community of what players want would help Cubecraft continue to grow as people would know that Cubecraft really cares and prioritises what is actually important - and most importantly, Cubecraft would gain more players. No one wants to play on a buggy server - especially as Cubecraft are competing against other servers like Hy***el (it's obvious they are competing as you aren't even allowed to say the name of the server).

I'm not getting on at anyone, naming Cubecraft to be bad, nothing like that. I just need to get this out there, because, I'm no moderator, admin, have zero experience as a staff member but I still know what is important and I can say nothing more about this issue anymore, and if no one listens still, then I really don't know.

Thanks for reading guys, have a good day. :)

totally!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom