Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
i made this thread days ago
And Alex made the thread a week ago. This is pretty unnecessary. However here's my opinion:
If you die, you should not get the win. Why? Well, you did not survive until the end, that means you LOST a fight. So basically you are NOT a winner. I mean, if you suck (Like me) and die , and your team wins, you should not be rewarded. That makes the game more tense, because you fight better. If you got the win if you died but your team won, most people would think: "Let's not fight, I'll get the win anyways" and they would let their teammates alone.

UHC_

May 4, 2014
And Alex made the thread a week ago. This is pretty unnecessary. However here's my opinion:
If you die, you should not get the win. Why? Well, you did not survive until the end, that means you LOST a fight. So basically you are NOT a winner. I mean, if you suck (Like me) and die , and your team wins, you should not be rewarded. That makes the game more tense, because you fight better. If you got the win if you died but your team won, most people would think: "Let's not fight, I'll get the win anyways" and they would let their teammates alone.

Your team won though so you are a winner. for being on the winning team which includes you.

UHC_

May 4, 2014
But you did not do well, you don't deserve the win.

Maybe you did do well though, but you died to the end to a hacker,

Also i added a poll so please answer, even though i don't like your opinion i can't control that.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hmm, I changed my mind after you explanation, thanks for doing this.

UHC_

May 4, 2014
Hmm, I changed my mind after you explanation, thanks for doing this.

But remember Team wins Means your team wins, no matter how bad or good you do your team won, but if you still don't change your mind back it's your choice.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016

But remember Team wins Means your team wins, no matter how bad or good you do your team won, but if you still don't change your mind back it's your choice.

You've both got a good point, I'm at 50 50 right now.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Maybe you did do well though, but you died to the end to a hacker,
Oh yeah, so let's disable Sentinel just in case it bans an innocent player, and let's close the server, just in case a hacker tries to join it. Oh, and don't forget to demote all staff members, just in case they are abusing their powers.

You can't do drastic changes to avoid situations that have a low chance of happening. Yes, you will ever encounter a hacker, but then just try to fight him as hard as you can, and if you lose, just accept it.

UHC_

May 4, 2014
Oh yeah, so let's disable Sentinel just in case it bans an innocent player, and let's close the server, just in case a hacker tries to join it. Oh, and don't forget to demote all staff members, just in case they are abusing their powers.

You can't do drastic changes to avoid situations that have a low chance of happening. Yes, you will ever encounter a hacker, but then just try to fight him as hard as you can, and if you lose, just accept it.

I didn't mean that lol, i meant if you died at the end to a hacker you wouldnt get the win, not disable the whole anticheat lmao

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom