Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
search

So because UHC needs more players I thought about a new UHC update.

So an update is't there in 3 seconds. It needs ideas and stuff. So here are some ideas you can use in a new update, because the last one was a while ago.

Suggestions like new maps, new kits, maby completely new features like special buildings in-game.

Maps
I don't have any ideas about a new map but currently there are 5 maps I think, vanilla, normal, forrest, desert and toendra. In my opinion they should remove the map dessert. This map is difficult, lots of players don't know how to make food because the entire map has been made of cactusses and sometimes you find a rabbit. But you need to break cactus and you gain cactus soup. I don't like this because it needs space in your inventory. If you just find cows like in other maps you can stack them. Also the dessert map almost has no leaves, I mean leaves from trees. I want leaves because you can get apples from them and you can make golden apples what is pretty needed in this gamemode. Also there are currently armourstand and that's the way how you join a map, but I would like to see you are able to choice maps with your right mouce button. (Off course only for iron+ rankers.) Also add you are able to place blocks in deathmatches in Speed UHC, more info here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/uhc-enble-block-placements.208410/.

Teams/Players
Another issue for me is the teams, you can have teams of 2/3/4 and mostly they are for 2. But normally I am with more people in a party and we need to split the teams because we don't fit in 1 team. So I suggest, make teams of 3/4. And maby also for 2 but make the change you have teams of 2 smaller. Another issue is the players who can be in 1 game. Currently there are games where fit 24 players, and games where fit 36 players. I am never happy when I see it is a 36-player map because it almost never start. (24-player maps need 8 people to start, 36-player maps need 12 players.). I suggest, make them of 18 and 24, an 18-player map needs 6 players to start, I know this is quite low for UHC but it never start.

Features
There is currently a temple feature in-game, it's basicly an underseatemple which also exist in oceans. Only they are hidden underground and walls are made from ores. I don't have screenshots what I mean because I just had an issue with my computer but hopefully you understand me. Also I want to suggest a new feature, we currently have an iron block tower, basicly a tower with beneath it an iron block. And we've in the desert map a tower with a gold block on it, also we have a camp with huts and a campfire with loot. I want a feature like a statue of a person made of stone which holds a sword or something and under it there is an enchanting table, an anvil and a lapis block, so you can enchant/upgrade stuff. Also I'd like raw food won't get a hungry effect I don't remember the name at the moment, but sometimes you eat raw food, you get an effect. A hungry effect. Also in SG there is/was (I’m not sure) a sponsor feature, if someone died he/she could sponsor you and you got random stuff, so I am wondering about this feature in UHC, and for example you can get a golden apple, or a iron pickaxe, or a few arrows.

Voting Options
So I thought about a new voting option when you can vote when you are in the pre-lobby. The idea is other in Normal/Speed. In normal they could add a ''Speed I'' vote. And in Speed UHC there could be one like ''No Speed''. I have no arguments but it looks cool I guess. Also you are able to ''spam'' the voting options, like there isn't a cooldown to vote again, so you can litterally spam the options and it looks as spam in the chat.

New Achievements
So a new update need more achievements. I was thinking about an achievement like ''Kill 5 players in 1 game.'' or ''Kill an enemy with projectiles/bow.''. Also some achievements are bugging now, like the ''Haste makes wastes'' and the ''Ninja'' achievements, I have no footage but I am sure they don't work. I tried it a couple of times in different games.

Leaderboard
There is currently 1 leaderboard per normal and speed. A wins leaderboard. But it'd be nice if there was a kill leaderboard. Because UHC has something with kills. Also remove the blocks which are in hands of the leaderboard miniatures, and replace them for weapons like swords, bows, golden apples, potions.

New Kits
There are lots of kits, but I am wondering about a kit called ''Farmer'' which contains an iron hoe, 10 seeds, 5 bread, 1 water bucket. Or something like an enchanting table kit, I think that is a great one at the normal version. And a ''Smelter'' kit in normal uhc, a magic furnace which can smelt food/ores instantly, off course you need to put fuel.

Ow and cube, fix your buggs within this update, I reported it too many times and I won't report it again.
-Kick bug
-Field Dresser kit
-Ninja & Hasts makes waste achievement in Speed UHC.
-Cages don't work.

Jvskebat & NoMercyDurpy thanks for your ideas too!

leave other suggestions down below!

Last edited:

TaneoIsBae_

Mar 3, 2018
The Netherlands
search

So because UHC needs more players I thought about a new UHC update.

So an update is't there in 3 seconds. It needs ideas and stuff. So here are some ideas you can use in a new update, because the last one was a while ago.

Suggestions like new maps, new kits, maby completely new features like special buildings in-game.

Maps
I don't have any ideas about a new map but currently there are 5 maps I think, vanilla, normal, forrest, desert and toendra. In my opinion they should remove the map dessert. This map is difficult, lots of players don't know how to make food because the entire map has been made of cactusses and sometimes you find a rabbit. But you need to break cactus and you gain cactus soup. I don't like this because it needs space in your inventory. If you just find cows like in other maps you can stack them. Also the dessert map almost has no leaves, I mean leaves from trees. I want leaves because you can get apples from them and you can make golden apples what is pretty needed in this gamemode. Also there are currently armourstand and that's the way how you join a map, but I would like to see you are able to choice maps with your right mouce button. (Off course only for iron+ rankers.)

Teams/Players
Another issue for me is the teams, you can have teams of 2/3/4 and mostly they are for 2. But normally I am with more people in a party and we need to split the teams because we don't fit in 1 team. So I suggest, make teams of 3/4. And maby also for 2 but make the change you have teams of 2 smaller. Another issue is the players who can be in 1 game. Currently there are games where fit 24 players, and games where fit 36 players. I am never happy when I see it is a 36-player map because it almost never start. (24-player maps need 8 people to start, 36-player maps need 12 players.). I suggest, make them of 18 and 24, an 18-player map needs 6 players to start, I know this is quite low for UHC but it never start.

Features
There is currently a temple feature in-game, it's basicly an underseatemple which also exist in oceans. Only they are hidden underground and walls are made from ores. I don't have screenshots what I mean because I just had an issue with my computer but hopefully you understand me. Also I want to suggest a new feature, we currently have an iron block tower, basicly a tower with beneath it an iron block. And we've in the desert map a tower with a gold block on it, also we have a camp with huts and a campfire with loot. I want a feature like a statue of a person made of stone which holds a sword or something and under it there is an enchanting table, an anvil and a lapis block, so you can enchant/upgrade stuff.

Voting Options
So I thought about a new voting option when you can vote when you are in the pre-lobby. The idea is other in Normal/Speed. In normal they could add a ''Speed I'' vote. And in Speed UHC there could be one like ''No Speed''. I have no arguments but it looks cool I guess.

New Achievements
So a new update need more achievements. I was thinking about an achievement like ''Kill 5 players in 1 game.'' or ''Kill an enemy with projectiles/bow.''. Also some achievements are bugging now, like the ''Haste makes wastes'' and the ''Ninja'' achievements, I have no footage but I am sure they don't work. I tried it a couple of times in different games.

Leaderboard
There is currently 1 leaderboard per normal and speed. A wins leaderboard. But it'd be nice if there was a kill leaderboard. Because UHC has something with kills. Also remove the blocks which are in hands of the leaderboard miniatures, and replace them for weapons like swords, bows, golden apples, potions.

New Kits
There are lots of kits, but I am wondering about a kit called ''Farmer'' which contains an iron hoe, 10 seeds, 5 bread, 1 water bucket. Or something like an enchanting table kit, I think that is a great one at the normal version. And a ''Smelter'' kit in normal uhc, a magic furnace which can smelt food/ores instantly, off course you need to put fuel.

Ow and cube, fix your buggs within this update, I reported it too many times and I won't report it again.
-Kick bug
-Field Dresser kit
-Ninja & Hasts makes waste achievement in Speed UHC.

Jvskebat & NoMercyDurpy thanks for your ideas too!

leave other suggestions down below!
:O

Reactions: Juskebat
L

Lightning McQueen

When I play UHC, I want vanilla gameplay without stupid maps, idiotic kits and dumb voting options. I dont want any features. UHC is not tryhards games. -1

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If I'm completely honest. I don't think giving it an update will help. UHC will be active for a few days maybe weeks, and then we are back to the 'UHC is dead' thing

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think teams of 2 are probably the best if there's only going to be one game at a time. It allows larger groups to split up and play againt small groups.

There is currently a temple feature in-game, it's basicly an underseatemple which also exist in oceans. Only they are hidden underground and walls are made from ores. I don't have screenshots what I mean because I just had an issue with my computer but hopefully you understand me.
I don't understand the suggestion. I guess it's a bug and should be removed?

I want a feature like a statue of a person made of stone which holds a sword or something and under it there is an enchanting table, an anvil and a lapis block
Lapis block would be fine, but the enchantment table and anvil would be way too op to just randomly find.

I don't care about achievements and leaderboards. I personally wouldn't want to play with speed so I don't care about the voting option either.

The farmer kit sounds useless compared to the botanist, getting food is really easy, I'd never try to farm without bonemeal.

Have the random crashes been fixed yet? That's the main reason why I haven't tried to play UHC in a long time. They should make an announcement on the forum and discord when it's fixed to people can start playig again.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
The random crashes are in my sights, as soon as there is a dev available that is up to the task of getting it fixed it’ll be worked on. Thanks to a few super helpful players we actually have logs from a crashed server to help us identify the issue. It’s a particularly ugly crash so I can’t promise that we can easily fix it, but we will give it a shot.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
The random crashes are in my sights, as soon as there is a dev available that is up to the task of getting it fixed it’ll be worked on. Thanks to a few super helpful players we actually have logs from a crashed server to help us identify the issue. It’s a particularly ugly crash so I can’t promise that we can easily fix it, but we will give it a shot.
:)

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I think teams of 2 are probably the best if there's only going to be one game at a time. It allows larger groups to split up and play againt small groups.

I don't understand the suggestion. I guess it's a bug and should be removed?

Lapis block would be fine, but the enchantment table and anvil would be way too op to just randomly find.

I don't care about achievements and leaderboards. I personally wouldn't want to play with speed so I don't care about the voting option either.

The farmer kit sounds useless compared to the botanist, getting food is really easy, I'd never try to farm without bonemeal.

Have the random crashes been fixed yet? That's the main reason why I haven't tried to play UHC in a long time. They should make an announcement on the forum and discord when it's fixed to people can start playig again.
Yes, there are crashes, very annoying. And maby other people want to use a farmen kit I don’t know it was just an idea. xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom