Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey, I've ben playing UHC recently and I've found out that this game is extremely unpopular. I think UHC needs an update, and this is why I am making this thread. I've got a few suggestions for both of the games, make sure to read them thoroughly and I always appreciate the feedback!

For UHC, I'd love to see game modes, I've already got some game modes in my mind.
Timebomb. If you don't know what timebomb is, then here's an explanation: Timebomb is a pretty popular game mode, if this game mode is selected, then the following thing will happen, if you kill someone, or if someone dies, their stuff will be put into a chest, this chest will disappear after a few seconds.
Cutclean. In a CutClean game, all ores are pre-smelted, as well as all food being pre-cooked. You have a 100% chance of getting flint when you mine a gravel block. Killing an animal is guaranteed to give you 3 food (cow, chicken, pig). Killing a chicken will always give you a feather, and killing a cow will always give leather. Apple rates are now 1% (instead of 0.5%).
Some of you might say it'll be speed UHC then, but this it'll only change this ^, nothing else.
Horseless. This is pretty self-explanatory. In a horseless game, you are unable to ride or tame horses. You can kill horses for experience and leather.
Bowless. Very obvious game mode. Bows are not enabled.
Absorptionless. Golden heads and golden apples do not give absorption hearts.
Backpacks. You (and your teammates) have a special inventory that can be shared via /bp.
These are the game modes that could make the game a little bit more interesting, Diamond+ ranked players will be able to vote for these game modes. I'd also love to see a relog feature, but I truly want this in every game, when someone logs out while he/she is in-game, then you will turn into a mob, log back in under 30 seconds or you will instantly die, of course, players can still kill you when you're disconnected.
I also saw something which is weird and I don't really get why this is a thing. When someone dies, then he/she turns into a spectator, but when he leaves, there will be another death messages. Unnecessary, don't you think?
Teammates are also an intricacy in my opinion, how do I find my teammates? Why do I have to type in chat asking for their coords? I think having a tracker would be beneficial. It's just troublesome.
I also really dislike the generated maps, there are just some random slabs and half grasses placed around, I don't think this is a good idea for a UHC map. I love the maps, they look really good in the eye, you can tell the builders have done a great job with them. But it's not right for UHC. The trees, they're massive. It's not that bad, but I prefer normal maps.
I also don't really know why it took the staff members so long to implement it, I know, making plugins takes a while, but I expected it to be really popular, but it's almost unplayable now. There could be a way to see how many kills, let's say the top 5, have in the game you're playing, would love to see this, it could be the same as Survival games thought, I don't really mind. There's one thing that bothers me, sometimes, you want to enchant, but you can't find any sugarcane, I just can't find it at all. Like enchanting is almost impossible since I can never find any sugarcane.
For speed UHC, it's in my eyes weird that we can't place blocks in the Deathmatch, they could be useful. Some of you might say players are going to build up, but they won't if they add a building height. And of course, some people might make a house of obsidian which I highly doubt it'll happen but still, make players unable to place obsidian in deathmatch.
The deathmatch arenas are good in my opinion, no changes needed, but some of the players just run and run, so this is why I suggest we add a border shrink if the deathmatch takes too long. Killing is pretty worthless in speed UHC to be honest, for example, you kill someone, and you get a lot of gold and apples from him/her but you can't even craft.
I, of course, appreciate all the work they've put into UHC, but I don't think this is what the community expected and I think that's the reason it became disliked and unpopular.
That's all I wanted to say for now.
People who may be interested in this thread: @Tacosbefriends @LanceDaniels @HangarGeek

~Scott

A

A pigeon

The artificial terrain should be removed. It looks and plays terrible , the only liable strategy there is to pvp close and personal . Impossible to make good traps , no vantage points ,
NO SUGARCANE , no desert temples , no strongholds , no dungeons , no villages .

What do we have instead? Poorly made structures and broken kits

Reactions: Moooofin and DrHam
A

A pigeon

I can absolutely play on flat lands, but not in the messy forest.
Thats you , you probably PvP enemies . I avoid this in fear of future confrontations. Instead i weaken enemies and use traps

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hey, I've ben playing UHC recently and I've found out that this game is extremely unpopular. I think UHC needs an update, and this is why I am making this thread. I've got a few suggestions for both of the games, make sure to read them thoroughly and I always appreciate the feedback!

For UHC, I'd love to see game modes, I've already got some game modes in my mind.
Timebomb. If you don't know what timebomb is, then here's an explanation: Timebomb is a pretty popular game mode, if this game mode is selected, then the following thing will happen, if you kill someone, or if someone dies, their stuff will be put into a chest, this chest will disappear after a few seconds.
Cutclean. In a CutClean game, all ores are pre-smelted, as well as all food being pre-cooked. You have a 100% chance of getting flint when you mine a gravel block. Killing an animal is guaranteed to give you 3 food (cow, chicken, pig). Killing a chicken will always give you a feather, and killing a cow will always give leather. Apple rates are now 1% (instead of 0.5%).
Some of you might say it'll be speed UHC then, but this it'll only change this ^, nothing else.
Horseless. This is pretty self-explanatory. In a horseless game, you are unable to ride or tame horses. You can kill horses for experience and leather.
Backpacks. You (and your teammates) have a special inventory that can be shared via /bp.
These are the game modes that could make the game a little bit more interesting, Diamond+ ranked players will be able to vote for these game modes. I'd also love to see a relog feature, but I truly want this in every game, when someone logs out while he/she is in-game, then you will turn into a mob, log back in under 30 seconds or you will instantly die, of course, players can still kill you when you're disconnected.
I also saw something which is weird and I don't really get why this is a thing. When someone dies, then he/she turns into a spectator, but when he leaves, there will be another death messages. Unnecessary, don't you think?
Teammates are also an intricacy in my opinion, how do I find my teammates? Why do I have to type in chat asking for their coords? I think having a tracker would be beneficial. It's just troublesome.
I also really dislike the generated maps, there are just some random slabs and half grasses placed around, I don't think this is a good idea for a UHC map. I love the maps, they look really good in the eye, you can tell the builders have done a great job with them. But it's not right for UHC. The trees, they're massive. It's not that bad, but I prefer normal maps.
I also don't really know why it took the staff members so long to implement it, I know, making plugins takes a while, but I expected it to be really popular, but it's almost unplayable now. There could be a way to see how many kills, let's say the top 5, have in the game you're playing, would love to see this, it could be the same as Survival games thought, I don't really mind. There's one thing that bothers me, sometimes, you want to enchant, but you can't find any sugarcane, I just can't find it at all. Like enchanting is almost impossible since I can never find any sugarcane.
For speed UHC, it's in my eyes weird that we can't place blocks in the Deathmatch, they could be useful. Some of you might say players are going to build up, but they won't if they add a building height. And of course, some people might make a house of obsidian which I highly doubt it'll happen but still, make players unable to place obsidian in deathmatch.
The deathmatch arenas are good in my opinion, no changes needed, but some of the players just run and run, so this is why I suggest we add a border shrink if the deathmatch takes too long. Killing is pretty worthless in speed UHC to be honest, for example, you kill someone, and you get a lot of gold and apples from him/her but you can't even craft.
I, of course, appreciate all the work they've put into UHC, but I don't think this is what the community expected and I think that's the reason it became disliked and unpopular.
People who may be interested in this thread: @Tacosbefriends @LanceDaniels @HangarGeek

~Scott
Hey Scott,
I agree they need an update or the games will die, and this is a very good thread to let Staff know there is something wrong with the game.
Your update ideas are great to, and im exiting to see this update soon! Thank you for your suggestion!
Stay happy :-)
-Gaaabb

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey Scott,
I agree they need an update or the games will die, and this is a very good thread to let Staff know there is something wrong with the game.
Your update ideas are great to, and im exiting to see this update soon! Thank you for your suggestion!
Stay happy :)
-Gaaabb
I appreciate your feedback, thank you for replying!
This would be great to add at the moment UHC is absolutely dead and it needs to be updated.
Thanks! :)

Reactions: Lepzi

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
These sound fine. Actually, at this point ANYTHING sounds fine. I really don't care what they do to UHC as long as the original gameplay is back (random generated terrains). You're not supposed to get diamonds within the first 15 seconds ya know...

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Your ideas seem fine, but unless they completely change the way their uhc is then it will do little to improve the lack of players playing it. (If cutclean was added then add treecapitator too)
The biggest issue I have with it is the custom generation. The awkward terrain that makes some PvP fights stupid, the massive trees that are too time consuming to chop down, the lack of structures (villages, dungeons), the terrible ore generation, very little sugarcane (one of the best parts of uhc for me is enchanting).
The only problem is that they've most likely spent a lot of time creating their own version of uhc and may be reluctant to change it (many people have complained from day one).
The game is completely dead, not because people don't like uhc but because it's so bad.
Wouldn't take much to fix it.

Reactions: Soeshi

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Your ideas seem fine, but unless they completely change the way their uhc is then it will do little to improve the lack of players playing it. (If cutclean was added then add treecapitator too)
The biggest issue I have with it is the custom generation. The awkward terrain that makes some PvP fights stupid, the massive trees that are too time consuming to chop down, the lack of structures (villages, dungeons), the terrible ore generation, very little sugarcane (one of the best parts of uhc for me is enchanting).
The only problem is that they've most likely spent a lot of time creating their own version of uhc and may be reluctant to change it (many people have complained from day one).
The game is completely dead, not because people don't like uhc but because it's so bad.
Wouldn't take much to fix it.
I agree with you, the ore generation is pretty good in my opinion, only gold is a problem. Thanks for your feedback!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

~Scott

Speed is not that popular
UHC is really dead to being with...
But I love all of this!
This needs improvement!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom