Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bagulec

Mar 26, 2021
Hi,
I think, the CubeCraft community needs a UHC game or an permanent SG (Survival Games) mode.
I really like playing sg or UHC, but I think 1.8 pvp is really unbalanced.
Please reply this post to support my idea!

Reactions: iamdenial

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
For what version of minecraft are you talking about? Java or Bedrock?

Since you mentioned "1.8 pvp" I guess you are talking about Java.

When it comes to UHC, I dont think a really long taking game like UHC quite fits the gametypes cubecraft already has. Cubecraft has a lot of pvp games, but almost all of those games are quick minigames which take less than half an hour, if no-one is camping! However, UHC you forces you to play for a longer time in one game, and I dont think a lot of players in the already relatively small Java community will play it a lot!

And when it comes to SG, I think it works fine as a featured game. If they would release it permanently, chances are the playerbase will quickly die down (which will also be the case with UHC im afraid). By making it a featured game, it can only be played once in a while, which preserves a lot of the fun imo.

But if I had to choose 1 over the other I would go for SG, since that game is still quick and its not that much work to implement it I guess

But these are all a bit based on my opinions and how I see the Java community
Maybe on bedrock it will work, since that playerbase is WAYYY bigger!

Reactions: Matriox

bagulec

Mar 26, 2021
Hello!
For what version of minecraft are you talking about? Java or Bedrock?

Since you mentioned "1.8 pvp" I guess you are talking about Java.

When it comes to UHC, I dont think a really long taking game like UHC quite fits the gametypes cubecraft already has. Cubecraft has a lot of pvp games, but almost all of those games are quick minigames which take less than half an hour, if no-one is camping! However, UHC you forces you to play for a longer time in one game, and I dont think a lot of players in the already relatively small Java community will play it a lot!

And when it comes to SG, I think it works fine as a featured game. If they would release it permanently, chances are the playerbase will quickly die down (which will also be the case with UHC im afraid). By making it a featured game, it can only be played once in a while, which preserves a lot of the fun imo.

But if I had to choose 1 over the other I would go for SG, since that game is still quick and its not that much work to implement it I guess

But these are all a bit based on my opinions and how I see the Java community
Maybe on bedrock it will work, since that playerbase is WAYYY bigger!
Imo, you're right!

Reactions: OnlyTijmen

MuG3

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2016
I really do miss Survival Games. I didn't necessarily play on this server but I loved that game so much. If they added it a lot of players who used to play SG would probably start playing here.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi,
I think, the CubeCraft community needs a UHC game or an permanent SG (Survival Games) mode.
I really like playing sg or UHC, but I think 1.8 pvp is really unbalanced.
Please reply this post to support my idea!
You're absolutely right, I'm a 1.8 player, and the truth is that the Community in this version is quite unbalanced. The truth is that I would be very happy to see UHC or SG stay in CubeCraft forever, as it's something I play a lot. I would be very happy if this is implemented in CubeCraft as it is my favourite server.

ElectricSweden

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
Sweden
I have always loved playing SG or UHC on Cubecraft. However a lot of people doesn’t like playing games that lasts for a long amount of time. This was also the reason why UHC got removed, because it had a low player count. Although I would love to see SG as a permanent game mode like it is on Bedrock. I know a lot of people would too.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom