Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bagulec

Mar 26, 2021
Hi,
I think, the CubeCraft community needs a UHC game or an permanent SG (Survival Games) mode.
I really like playing sg or UHC, but I think 1.8 pvp is really unbalanced.
Please reply this post to support my idea!

Reactions: iamdenial

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
For what version of minecraft are you talking about? Java or Bedrock?

Since you mentioned "1.8 pvp" I guess you are talking about Java.

When it comes to UHC, I dont think a really long taking game like UHC quite fits the gametypes cubecraft already has. Cubecraft has a lot of pvp games, but almost all of those games are quick minigames which take less than half an hour, if no-one is camping! However, UHC you forces you to play for a longer time in one game, and I dont think a lot of players in the already relatively small Java community will play it a lot!

And when it comes to SG, I think it works fine as a featured game. If they would release it permanently, chances are the playerbase will quickly die down (which will also be the case with UHC im afraid). By making it a featured game, it can only be played once in a while, which preserves a lot of the fun imo.

But if I had to choose 1 over the other I would go for SG, since that game is still quick and its not that much work to implement it I guess

But these are all a bit based on my opinions and how I see the Java community
Maybe on bedrock it will work, since that playerbase is WAYYY bigger!

Reactions: Matriox

bagulec

Mar 26, 2021
Hello!
For what version of minecraft are you talking about? Java or Bedrock?

Since you mentioned "1.8 pvp" I guess you are talking about Java.

When it comes to UHC, I dont think a really long taking game like UHC quite fits the gametypes cubecraft already has. Cubecraft has a lot of pvp games, but almost all of those games are quick minigames which take less than half an hour, if no-one is camping! However, UHC you forces you to play for a longer time in one game, and I dont think a lot of players in the already relatively small Java community will play it a lot!

And when it comes to SG, I think it works fine as a featured game. If they would release it permanently, chances are the playerbase will quickly die down (which will also be the case with UHC im afraid). By making it a featured game, it can only be played once in a while, which preserves a lot of the fun imo.

But if I had to choose 1 over the other I would go for SG, since that game is still quick and its not that much work to implement it I guess

But these are all a bit based on my opinions and how I see the Java community
Maybe on bedrock it will work, since that playerbase is WAYYY bigger!
Imo, you're right!

Reactions: OnlyTijmen

MuG3

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2016
I really do miss Survival Games. I didn't necessarily play on this server but I loved that game so much. If they added it a lot of players who used to play SG would probably start playing here.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi,
I think, the CubeCraft community needs a UHC game or an permanent SG (Survival Games) mode.
I really like playing sg or UHC, but I think 1.8 pvp is really unbalanced.
Please reply this post to support my idea!
You're absolutely right, I'm a 1.8 player, and the truth is that the Community in this version is quite unbalanced. The truth is that I would be very happy to see UHC or SG stay in CubeCraft forever, as it's something I play a lot. I would be very happy if this is implemented in CubeCraft as it is my favourite server.

ElectricSweden

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
Sweden
I have always loved playing SG or UHC on Cubecraft. However a lot of people doesn’t like playing games that lasts for a long amount of time. This was also the reason why UHC got removed, because it had a low player count. Although I would love to see SG as a permanent game mode like it is on Bedrock. I know a lot of people would too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
Top Bottom