Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImN7ooL

Sep 9, 2023
My suggest we need new games like UHC when break tree you will break it fast and do border and do team like 2v2 or 3v3 or 1v1

BED WARS like eggwars but we will enjoy with this game many team and many item like fireball.

Also hope you add /rejoin if u disconnected to back your game

And hope you add in cubecraft open boxes and give you something like trail / win / egg skin……

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
My suggest we need new games like UHC when break tree you will break it fast and do border and do team like 2v2 or 3v3 or 1v1

BED WARS like eggwars but we will enjoy with this game many team and many item like fireball.

And hope you add in cubecraft open boxes and give you something like trail / win / egg skin……
hey there here are mi thauths abaut that so i think cube dont need bedwars bc eggwars is like bedwars with other items and maps and just a egg then a bed tho xclutching did a post abaut uhc so and that post was really good u can search for it here and who knows maybe cube will add it in the future tho(: and the /rejoin comand is a good idea but its hard to code it and its a big unfair tho(: keep up the great work and have a nice day.cya

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside

Personally, I like the idea of a UHC gamemode, but it would need to have something that makes it stand out from other networks: a CubeCraft twist. Bedwars will never happen. We have EggWars, our own original concept, and we will more than likely never add an almost similar gamemode to it. For a UHC to work and get popular it's gonna need some changes to make it stand out, but I still think it could be a good addition to the network.

EdibleNummies

Jul 21, 2023

If you want these games play hypixel

tricky

Jan 3, 2023
Im console i play in ps5
Yeah it is hard to find the game some may want to play but we’re on console so we do have ups and downs since pcs are more expensive. But hey atleast we have lots of servers we can play on!

Prixifye

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
hey there here are mi thauths abaut that so i think cube dont need bedwars bc eggwars is like bedwars with other items and maps and just a egg then a bed tho xclutching did a post abaut uhc so and that post was really good u can search for it here and who knows maybe cube will add it in the future tho(: and the /rejoin comand is a good idea but its hard to code it and its a big unfair tho(: keep up the great work and have a nice day.cya
I could see UHC working, but with a different style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom