Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpeedyForce

Sep 30, 2017
United Kingdom
As I have been playing the bedrock edition, while it is new and games will be added over time, as a big PvP fan I feel like a UHC would work amazing. Unique and a PVPs dream this would bring more content to the server. This could work in solos, duos, etc... Hard core more where everyone fights to victory. 1 life and health has no regeneration (except golden apples and helper kills). This would be a good and exiting gamemode for competitive players!

Updates in future could be added too eg: meaning if you have a rank you could get a head start with a pickaxe.

Im sure you understand the game idea and most probably have heard about it before... If not and would like me to share more info, let me know! And tell me what u think of the idea! Thanks

Last edited:

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
UHC on the Java edition was no succes, it was removed a while ago because it barely had any players.
I don't know what Cubecraft has in mind for the Bedrock edition, but I think they won't add UHC there considering the failure on the Java edition.

Chum Chum

Jun 7, 2018
1 life and health has no regeneration (except golden apples and helper kills).
"Helper Kills" -> "Assists" ???
Yes. I very much agree with you. It makes complete sense.
No, don't let the original killer gain HP, or anything. Specifically for their allies' THEY'RE gonna get that sweet extra HP.

Updates in future could be added too eg: meaning if you have a rank you could get a head start with a pickaxe
Small idea. How about, all players would be equal. Instead of purchasing a rank, purchase the kit.

I can think of a lot of ways to revive UHC. But it will always fail. The community is just not interested.
One of the problems of Cube-Craft, is that the updates either change the games that already exist for the worst, neglect them, or just add brand new games that no one cared about.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
As I have been playing the bedrock edition, while it is new and games will be added over time, as a big PvP fan I feel like a UHC would work amazing. Unique and a PVPs dream this would bring more content to the server. This could work in solos, duos, etc... Hard core more where everyone fights to victory. 1 life and health has no regeneration (except golden apples and helper kills). This would be a good and exiting gamemode for competitive players!

Updates in future could be added too eg: meaning if you have a rank you could get a head start with a pickaxe.

Im sure you understand the game idea and most probably have heard about it before... If not and would like me to share more info, let me know! And tell me what u think of the idea! Thanks
Yes UHC is a fun game mode that people can enjoy with pvp. I hope staff see these ideas, CubeCraft wants something else, you know. Gives a mode for 1.8 as 1.12 will be very important for players, then you take into account each other.

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
UHC on the Java edition was no succes, it was removed a while ago because it barely had any players.
I don't know what Cubecraft has in mind for the Bedrock edition, but I think they won't add UHC there considering the failure on the Java edition.
Yes, it was a success, but not anymore. Maybe they are able to change in 1.8 more people like it. It is known on other servers but it has been added in 1.8. Perhaps an idea to do that, too, will be useful.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes, it was a success, but not anymore. Maybe they are able to change in 1.8 more people like it. It is known on other servers but it has been added in 1.8. Perhaps an idea to do that, too, will be useful.

The biggest part of Cubecraft's playerbase is 1.9, and most 1.8 players choose other, full 1.8 servers over Cubecraft. Making a gamemode only / mainly for 1.8 doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
A big reason to why people didn’t play it was because of all the bugs they never wanted to fix.

Reactions: Shallidor

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The biggest part of Cubecraft's playerbase is 1.9, and most 1.8 players choose other, full 1.8 servers over Cubecraft. Making a gamemode only / mainly for 1.8 doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
No, I know that, but I think that UHC is over with mode 1.8. It is true that several people from CubeCraft play 1.9, it could be for both of them.

PIXELWARRIOR

Aug 27, 2018
none of your business.

This sounds so cool!!!

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Survival games is a good way to see if UHC would work- Survival games is basically only PC players winning so PvP is REALLY unbalanced currently on Bedrock, this isn't Cubes fault its just the fact cross platform isn't segmented in certain servers so until PvP ballanced is established I dont think this would work as a heavily based PvP gamemode, plus like other points made the game was taken down with very a very small playerbase and was only active for a week before the decline. But if PvP is balanced and there is a high demand for this game on Bedrock- I do not see why it couldn't be a possibility.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Survival games is a good way to see if UHC would work- Survival games is basically only PC players winning so PvP is REALLY unballanced currently on Bedrock, this isn't Cubes fault its just the fact cross platform isn't segmented in certain servers so until PvP ballanced is established I dont think this would work as a heavily based PvP gamemode, plus like other points made the game was taken down with very a very small playerbase and was only active for a week before the decline. But if PvP is ballanced and there is a high demand for this game on Bedrock- I do not see why it couldn't be a possibility.
Pvp on bedrock is in general quite unbalanced.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
How does a Bedrock thread turn into a 1.8 vs 1.9 argument?
It's about the unbalanced pvp between platforms like mobile, xbox etc. Since the controls are very differently on each platform.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
It's about the unbalanced pvp between platforms like mobile, xbox etc. Since the controls are very differently on each platform.
Something that literally has nothing to do with 1.8 and 1.9, which is a java thing.

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
I want UHC back on CubeCraft pc. It was a nice game :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN » TakeMyGear
Level »
Rank »
Obsidian

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!