Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
I recently came back to CubeCraft to see that UHC has been removed. I am pretty sure this is because not a lot of players were playing it, so I don't blame CubeCraft for removing it, although I think it can be revived with the new 1.13 update.

The 1.13 update alone will not make players come back to UHC, but if unique and new gameplay features were to be added, the game could become way more interesting. So here are some of my ideas :):

Supply drops will spawn about once every ten minutes. The coordinates will be announced three minutes before the Supply Drop arrives at the coordinates. These could contain stuff like food, enchanted armor & weapons, blocks, and ores. Because the chest can contain good or bad loot, you will have to decide if you are taking the risk.
94d93428e2d7768baa696d28d9575dd5.png

JLbUEx2.png

I am very bad at building but this is what it could look like :oops:
You know how you could vote for 'modes' before the game started. I think there should be more modes together with the old modes to keep the game interesting. I tried to make the modes not affect gameplay too much.
In Ninja mode, players make no sound when they walk. This forces players to be much more aware as a player could sneak up to them at any moment. Nametags should also be hidden for non-team members.
Like the title says, it's always night. This would make the game much harder as the surface would be filled with mobs.
When someone gets killed, their coordinates will announce in chat. If they were killed by a mob, you can try and get the loot before it despawns or if they were killed by a player, you could try to kill the player.
Almost the same as the Infinite Night mode, but now it's always a thunderstorm instead of night.
I do not remember the old kits, but here are some kits that I think are pretty balanced :)
Leatherworker
1 Leather Helmet
1 Leather Chestplate

Engineer
4 Pistons
4 Sticky Pistons
12 Redstone Dust
2 Redstone Repeaters
1 Redstone Comparator

Mole
Iron pickaxe
Iron shovel

Athlete
Start the game with one minute of speed II and Jump Boost II

Chef
1 Cooked Porkchop
2 Bread

Witch
1 Brewing Stand
3 Netherwart

Enchanter
6 Bookshelves
1 Enchanting table
16 Bottles o' Enchanting

Farmer
1 Diamond Hoe
10 Wheat Seeds
10 Beetroot Seeds
5 Melon Seeds
5 Pumpkin Seeds

Poseidon
1 Trident (No enchantments)
1 Water bucket
Leather boots (Depth Strider III)

Turtle
1 Turtle Shell

Pyromaniac
1 Flint and Steel
1 Lava Bucket
Leather pants (Fire resistance II)

Backpacker
1 Compass
1 Clock
1 Empty Map
1 Shulker Box

Pirate
1 Oak Boat
1 Stone Sword
1 Empty Map

Hunter
1 Bow
32 Arrows

Enderman
16 Ender Pearls
2 Enderchests
3 Endermite Spawn Eggs
What keeps games like Fortnite interesting are the updates. UHC should have the same thing! Just like Fortnite, there should be a temporary gamemode that will last about 2 to 3 months, before it gets swapped with another gamemode! Maybe these gamemodes could be community chosen. You could suggest them in the 'UHC' section of the forums. Each 2 to 3 months a new concept is chosen! Here are some gamemodes to start with:

Random Drop Mode
In this mode, players are put in teams of each four players, however, the teams do not spawn at the same location. Teamchat would still be enabled so you would have to try and communicate how you will group together.

Bounty Hunter
Everyone starts off with a target, once they kill this person, they get a new target. If you kill someone that is not your target, or the person that is hunting you, you get eliminated. The map would have to be smaller for this to work.

Gamemaster
This is my favorite :)
Every 3 minutes, a new 'gamemaster' is chosen. They will get a clickable message in chat with five of these options:
- Swap your location with a random player
- Give yourself 5 diamonds and a random player 10 diamonds
- Get a random player's coordinates
- Steal 3 random items from random player's
- Restore back to full health
- Bring a random player's health to 5 hearts
- Freeze a random player for 30 seconds
- Become invisible for one minute
- Spawn a wither at a random player
- Spawn a charged creeper at a random player
- Teleport to a random player
- Teleport a random player to your location
- Eliminate a random player
- Gain fly for 10 seconds (will not do fall damage when fly runs out)
- Summon a supply drop somewhere in the world (will announce coordinates like a normal supply drop)
- Give everyone except you blindness for 15 seconds
- Gain speed V for 3 minutes
- Give everyone including you night vision for 5 minutes
- Set a random player's health to one heart and your own health to 5 hearts
- Summon an enderdragon in the middle of the map
- Broadcast everyone's location in chat

Thank you for looking at this thread :)
I am not saying this will revive UHC, but I think it will make players be interested in the game again.
If you think I missed anything, feel free to post it down below!
(This is just a concept and it probably won't get added ;))

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnificentSpam
C

Cutee

I'd rather prefer to see a Vanilla UHC, no kits, no modes, nothing. Just people spawning in an ultra hardcore world to then fight.

Reactions: StanEXE

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I think there should be both, completely vanilla games but also different alterations of the game, I like the idea of new temporary gamemodes. That adds more replay value to the game, especially if you end up playing with the same players multiple times. I don't really care for kits, maybe they could only be one gamemode and in turn be significantly more powerful than the old kits.

The Kits in OP don't seem balanced, having a little food in the beginning for example is almost useless while Witch and Enchanter are huge game changers. In a Kits mode all kits should be like that.

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
I think there should be both, completely vanilla games but also different alterations of the game, I like the idea of new temporary gamemodes. That adds more replay value to the game, especially if you end up playing with the same players multiple times. I don't really care for kits, maybe they could only be one gamemode and in turn be significantly more powerful than the old kits.

The Kits in OP don't seem balanced, having a little food in the beginning for example is almost useless while Witch and Enchanter are huge game changers. In a Kits mode all kits should be like that.
Now that we are on the topic of kits, I think I would also prefer a completely vanilla game. I added the kits section because I knew they were in the old version, but kits may actually be the reason why people stopped playing it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom