Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
Dear Cubecraft People (YouTubers, Moderators, Sweats, IDK),
I think that Cubecraft should revive the eggwars scrimming community. Maybe even an official one by Cubecraft. When they were around, they looked really fun especially since you could find good skilled players to play and practice against. With the new knockback and Eggwars shop revamp (Third Time) I feel like Cubecraft could revive this community. Also, there could be a prize with people who want to put money and divide it among the members. For example, I could donate 10 bucks and the winning team members would each get 1 buck. With this, it could increase an already booming minecraft server, hitting 20k players today. It could also attract scrimmers from the Hive that could have an officially supported scrim team to play on. Also, it would increase the popularity of streamers and youtubers due to having hours of content being made. If this happens, I would start posting Cubecraft on my Aviation channel with livestreams, and I think if Cubecraft or the players decide to do it it would work.
-IPadSweat
(I’m returning to the forums!)

• Heart
Reactions: ImLeave and Rocks1

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
I also have Blockwars Speedrunning with a scrim like team and that was very fun so I know what I’m talking about.

Xalibur

Jul 15, 2022
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that Cubecraft should revive the eggwars scrimming community. Maybe even an official one by Cubecraft. When they were around, they looked really fun especially since you could find good skilled players to play and practice against. With the new knockback and Eggwars shop revamp (Third Time) I feel like Cubecraft could revive this community. Also, there could be a prize with people who want to put money and divide it among the members. For example, I could donate 10 bucks and the winning team members would each get 1 buck. With this, it could increase an already booming minecraft server, hitting 20k players today. It could also attract scrimmers from the Hive that could have an officially supported scrim team to play on. Also, it would increase the popularity of streamers and youtubers due to having hours of content being made. If this happens, I would start posting Cubecraft on my Aviation channel with livestreams, and I think if Cubecraft or the players decide to do it it would work.
-IPadSweat
They could also help by giving scrim hosters access to private games, maybe this could be given:
VIP Level perk
Available to buy on the marketplace on its own
Or just let them be partners.

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
-IPadSweat
It will be really difficult reviving the eggwars scrims community. Most scrimmers are a lot less active than before, and I hardly see them online. If they are online they are most likely scrimming ctf 2v2. Cubecraft HQ are hosting an eggwars tournament, and I think this tournament is enough for now, although i'd be happy to see more tournaments like this happen in the future

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
It will be really difficult reviving the eggwars scrims community. Most scrimmers are a lot less active than before, and I hardly see them online. If they are online they are most likely scrimming ctf 2v2. Cubecraft HQ are hosting an eggwars tournament, and I think this tournament is enough for now, although i'd be happy to see more tournaments like this happen in the future
The CubeHQ Tourney has attracted back some VERY good players so it's shown that putting together events and tournaments would attract top flight players (new and old). I just with Cubecraft wanted them. Apart from the odd try at supporting tournaments Cube have never really shown much interest.

Circuit Season 1 which was created by the legends ChiefAaron, Lights, FXVoidz and That1Turtle2 amongst others was the absolute heyday of scrimming on Cube.. all Cubecraft had to do was support it a bit... but regrettably they didn't have the vision or foresight back then to see that new players that spend money could be brought in by making it something to aspire too by gamers watching amazing players competing in what these guys made an awesome e-sport.

After that one of the cube admins tried to start a tourney but quickly realised that not having private games made it impossible. We have those now and today also cubecraft released spectator mode for private games which having just used it to witness an epic battle in the CubeHQ tourney alongside a number of others.. dang.. it is so good.

I think if Cubecraft just even made a small step of supporting Tournaments and scrimming it could, even now, turn out really good for the platform in the long run.

They could start by joining promoting the existing tourney that CubeHQ are running.. even just a tweet or a social media post.

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

qLewiss

Novice Member
Jun 15, 2020
England
-IPadSweat
There's a good reason for why cubecraft doesn't care for the scrim community and it's the fact that the community is comparatively tiny compared the main playerbase. At peak the scrim community had around 200 active players over the lockdown, and the numbers have fallen ever since. Cubecraft gets over 10,000 players daily, so the cubecraft staff have never seen much value in the scrim community.

IPadSweat

May 15, 2023
What about the value of those less than 200 players? Most of them are big YouTubers like Related Noobs and such. Those kinds of people can bring in thousands of new players

qLewiss

Novice Member
Jun 15, 2020
England
What about the value of those less than 200 players? Most of them are big YouTubers like Related Noobs and such. Those kinds of people can bring in thousands of new players
there are only about 10 relevant youtubers, and less than 5 ever actively scrimmed but scrims never pulled in that many views, it was their other videos and streams that did that.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
there are only about 10 relevant youtubers, and less than 5 ever actively scrimmed but scrims never pulled in that many views, it was their other videos and streams that did that.
Maybe think about it from the other direction though... if Cube had have given a bit of support it might have helped put more Cubetubers on the map and helped catapult scrims to being something that helped promote the server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom