Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
So it would be wise to only speak about something, if you know the full story from both sides.
That's pretty hard to do if we're not allowed to even hear anything from that one side.
Heck, even Bram himself didn't get any info about that happening to him, and when he asked Quetzi, he just denied that this exists alltogether.
Oh and it's also not like this is just about him. Just ask Skifby, Niko or Marieke how they were treated as ex-staff.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
That's pretty hard to do if we're not allowed to even hear anything from that one side.
Heck, even Bram himself didn't get any info about that happening to him, and when he asked Quetzi, he just denied that this exists alltogether.
Oh and it's also not like this is just about him. Just ask Skifby, Niko or Marieke how they were treated as ex-staff.
Since the management team came out cubecraft became one of the worst big servers i've played on.

Reactions: Miauw

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Hint: Don't become staff member. Being a staff member means you gotta be an ex-staff member too, and we all know how they are treated [Link].
Well tbh those people probably did something that they weren’t supposed to do. Clacks and Gainfullterror didn’t get in any trouble, and they were staff members

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Well tbh those people probably did something that they weren’t supposed to do. Clacks and Gainfullterror didn’t get in any trouble, and they were staff members
Well if you or anyone else could exactly tell me what we did to get punished so harshly?

Also, Snodia is right about that the public only gets to see one side of the story. If every person on these forums got to work as a staff member with this management team they'd actually know how they are instead of know how they act to the public.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Well tbh those people probably did something that they weren’t supposed to do.
Making baseless assumptions is not a good way to go at things. You can't excuse all of that with an assumption out of nowhere.
Clacks and Gainfullterror didn’t get in any trouble, and they were staff members
Gainy got demoted because he is part of a certain discord server and didn't bootlick everyone hard enough
idek how long clacks was staff but not that long since I can't remember it.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Deeds

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Making baseless assumptions is not a good way to go at things. You can't excuse all of that with an assumption out of nowhere.

Gainy got demoted because he is part of a certain discord server and didn't bootlick everyone hard enough
idek how long clacks was staff but not that long since I can't remember it.
like 3 months

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Actually this thread could get somewhere if people would take this serious.
I'm glad to see that you want to help yourself but also the players.
PS: For the people that are asking why he isn't a helper yet: it's his choice if he wants to become a helper or not.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
If they did, I doubt they would be able to tell you without getting in trouble. Honestly, the new format isn't bad. It just has the "essay-like" answers in the interview instead of the application itself.
If it isn't bad for that reason, it's bad for another reason: literally anyone can apply for anyone with not much needed information, thinking about fixing that? Nah, said the same thing 5 months ago, guess what? It's still the same

D

Deleted member 169486

You all act like all of the ex-staff are treated horribly. I was "ex-staff" for almost a year before being accepted again after my resignation in 2016. I wasn't treated that poorly. Sure, some people didn't like me, but meh... Who would like me after the rumors and assumptions that went around after I left.

Honestly, normal players only really see one side of everything that happens. That's not to say that I can speak about anything, because on some things... I just don't know anything.

So it would be wise to only speak about something, if you know the full story from both sides.
Here's the issue. We know, what you tell us, and what we see.

When a staff member that lots of people liked gets banned and demoted, and all we hear is her saying it was because she leaked and saying she didn't, that's what everyone will believe because she was a staff member. Then, you silence those who speak out about it and want answers. So, we are inclined to believe what we hear.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Here's the issue. We know, what you tell us, and what we see.

When a staff member that lots of people liked gets banned and demoted, and all we hear is her saying it was because she leaked and saying she didn't, that's what everyone will believe because she was a staff member. Then, you silence those who speak out about it and want answers. So, we are inclined to believe what we hear.
Just to let you know, they can't tell you everything.
Like I said couple months ago - when she got banned - believe w/e you want to believe. There are always two sides on a story.
If you didn't hear them both, then you can't take a conclusion.
PS: Remember this: a story never returns back with his original content. For example: if someone gets demoted for being impolite; then that story ends like this: that person got demoted because he told players to f* themself. Believe it or not, you will never know the full story and the right one.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Don't get me wrong. I mean, people can learn something from this.
We all need an example in our life, don't we? That doesn't mean you need to copy it, but you can learn from it and recieve tips.
You can't just wing yourself into being helper. If you need help constantly it aint gonna work out.
Like I said couple months ago - when she got banned - believe w/e you want to believe. There are always two sides on a story.
If you didn't hear them both, then you can't take a conclusion.
Now you're just bootlicking. Spoiler alert: It won't get you anywhere.

How about you look at it like this:
Side 1:Ex-staff members get treated like absolute garbage, someone is trying to do everything he/she can to keep them off the forums without creating too much outrage.

Side 2: There isn't one, we don't get to hear it. Management denies the deliberate lag some ex-staff have been getting altogether (despite obvious proof), they make up new rules too keep them away from the forums (no alt-accounts). And about marieke, if that "leaking" was really that much of an issue, how come I got no info about anything being leaked at all? at all? Meanwhile there is 0 proof being shown to us of her actually leaking.

Which side are you more likely to believe?

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
deliberate lag some ex-staff have been getting
I've had that lag on another forum that uses XenForo that no longer exists in the past. Its a bug in account moderation where if a restriction where they can only post once every 5mins is applied the site loads super slow in that account. It may also cause random redirects to the homepage when clicking on something completely different. What Bram's video showed seems to be someone in management abusing this bug.

Reactions: Deeds
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom