Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
You just haven't been here long enough to see through all the bs. Also this is not even about me.

Don't confuse facts with opinions.

All I was saying is that your argument of "if you haven't run a server as big as cube you can't criticize what they do" is absolutely incorrect. That's not an opinion.
Even if it was a valid argument (which it isn't), that would mean you don't have the authority to defend them either, since you haven't run a server as big as cube either.

Now you might go all on about how I'm "hating", just like some people go all on about me "being rude" (I could literally make the same complaint about you since it's completely subjective anyway), but just because you have an opinion does not mean it's a valid one, especially when it doesn't align with reality.
I get your point. Let's have a private talk. I would like to hear your version of the whole story, if u don't mind.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
He didn't mean literally beating you up, he meant making significantly stronger arguments.
Do you really think I didn't know that? Anyways, I just said that we have a conversation - no matter who's arguments are stronger then the others - it stays a conversation. We don't hate each other and we don't want to claim the "right" story, sorry for that. I just told my point of view and so did @CommunistCactus .

People from your age shouldn't be so childish. Howly cow, what do you even wanna proof to me?
PS: Check your name - signature and avatar, it says enough.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Do you really think I didn't know that? Anyways, I just said that we have a conversation - no matter who's arguments are stronger then the others - it stays a conversation
Hate to break it to 'ya but you didn't have a conversation. You had an argument. Not a conversation.

Reactions: Lilleh__

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Hate to break it to 'ya but you didn't have a conversation. You had an argument. Not a conversation.
"In logic and philosophy, an argument is a series of statements typically used to persuade someone of something or to present reasons for accepting a conclusion."
I just told my opinion, he told his. If I were talking like: "No, they did have proof and Marieke is banned with a good reason because they had evidence." and he is like: "No, they banned her without any good reason." Then it's an argument.
Ask @CommunistCactus if y'all wanna know. We just had a little conversation a few ago. I do not hate him, neither does he hates me. We were just giving our opinions. Get over it people.
I do NOT agree on the things that CCG did to Marieke, but I don't know the full story so I ain't going to make a drama about this like: "Oh god unban her freaking id**".
PS: A question ain't an argument. Before u say that.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
People from your age shouldn't be so childish. Howly cow, what do you even wanna proof to me?
PS: Check your name - signature and avatar, it says enough.
It’s called having fun kid. I used to want to be a helper, probably being one of the most qualified. People would tell me to apply, people that I barely knew.

Then stuff happened and I realized that I didn’t want to be a helper on this server. My view on things changed.

I could care less about what I have as my avatar or my name, so quit judging on that. It’s like looking at Stephen Hawking, without knowing who he is, and thinking he’s an idiot. However on the inside, and what he says, he was probably one of the smartest people to ever live.

I’ll be childish when I want to be, but other times I’ll be smart about things aswell.

Howly cow, what do you even wanna proof
Holy*
Prove*

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
It’s called having fun kid. I used to want to be a helper, probably being one of the most qualified. People would tell me to apply, people that I barely knew.

Then stuff happened and I realized that I didn’t want to be a helper on this server. My view on things changed.

I could care less about what I have as my avatar or my name, so quit judging on that. It’s like looking at Stephen Hawking, without knowing who he is, and thinking he’s an idiot. However on the inside, and what he says, he was probably one of the smartest people to ever live.

I’ll be childish when I want to be, but other times I’ll be smart about things aswell.

Holy*
Prove*
"It's called having fun kid." I don't really see the fun? Maybe because I ain't your age anymore.
So did people to me? Do I feel "famous" now? Do I feel like I am more then the rest? No, I actually don't. I ain't hating on random people that I barely know - unless they did something to me - but anyways.
If you have a problem with me, just add me on Discord and we can have a call.

Reactions: A pigeon

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
"In logic and philosophy, an argument is a series of statements typically used to persuade someone of something or to present reasons for accepting a conclusion."
I just told my opinion, he told his. If I were talking like: "No, they did have proof and Marieke is banned with a good reason because they had evidence." and he is like: "No, they banned her without any good reason." Then it's an argument.
Ask @CommunistCactus if y'all wanna know. We just had a little conversation a few ago. I do not hate him, neither does he hates me. We were just giving our opinions. Get over it people.
I do NOT agree on the things that CCG did to Marieke, but I don't know the full story so I ain't going to make a drama about this like: "Oh god unban her freaking id**".
PS: A question ain't an argument. Before u say that.
Don't confuse facts with opinions.

All I was saying is that your argument of "if you haven't run a server as big as cube you can't criticize what they do" is absolutely incorrect. That's not an opinion.
Even if it was a valid argument (which it isn't), that would mean you don't have the authority to defend them either, since you haven't run a server as big as cube either.
just sayin'

Also being older than someone is not a reason to feel better than someone nor is it an actual argument, also just sayin'

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Deeds
A

A pigeon

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Maybe because I ain't your age anymore.
So you're saying that since you're older than me you can't find my stuff funny? That's kinda sad. I could care less if you find my stuff funny, but blaming it on age is just pathetic.

So did people to me? Do I feel "famous" now? Do I feel like I am more then the rest?
When did I ever say I feel 'famous'? All I said was that I was qualified and people respected me. I don't see how that's a bad thing. (I was quite a popular figure back then though).
Where on earth did you get that I feel that I am worth more than others? Back then, I usually put others before myself. Stop making things up to try and strengthen what you call an argument.

If you have a problem with me, just add me on Discord and we can have a call.
No need.

Reactions: Lilleh__

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
So you're saying that since you're older than me you can't find my stuff funny? That's kinda sad. I could care less if you find my stuff funny, but blaming it on age is just pathetic.

When did I ever say I feel 'famous'? All I said was that I was qualified and people respected me. I don't see how that's a bad thing. (I was quite a popular figure back then though).
Where on earth did you get that I feel that I am worth more than others? Back then, I usually put others before myself. Stop making things up to try and strengthen what you call an argument.

No need.
just don't see the fun? What is funny? What funny sentence did I miss if I can ask you?
Anyways, what is popular for you? People recognized me in Skywars games? Am I popular now? Like: I don't mind if people respect(ed) you, but you kinda lost mine for now.
Anyways, it's funny that you now randomly says "no need". Most people are tough on the internet but when it turns into calling, then they are scared.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
One of the best stream/helper snipers of all time xD
Frontlane wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! 🦦
Thjis wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Pluisje wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy bday 🎂 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Thjis's profile.
Congratulations on 500 reaction score!:D
Top Bottom