Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Actually this thread could get somewhere if people would take this serious.
I'm glad to see that you want to help yourself but also the players.
PS: For the people that are asking why he isn't a helper yet: it's his choice if he wants to become a helper or not.
I dont intend to help anyone at all tbh but thx. Also I killed my chances of helper when I joined the forums.

(eww who wants helper right?)

But I also do with people would take the thread seriously, It’d be fun to make false apps like i’ve done in the past before they added the new system

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
You can't just wing yourself into being helper. If you need help constantly it aint gonna work out.

Now you're just bootlicking. Spoiler alert: It won't get you anywhere.

How about you look at it like this:
Side 1:Ex-staff members get treated like absolute garbage, someone is trying to do everything he/she can to keep them off the forums without creating too much outrage.

Side 2: There isn't one, we don't get to hear it. Management denies the deliberate lag some ex-staff have been getting altogether (despite obvious proof), they make up new rules too keep them away from the forums (no alt-accounts). And about marieke, if that "leaking" was really that much of an issue, how come I got no info about anything being leaked at all? at all? Meanwhile there is 0 proof being shown to us of her actually leaking.

Which side are you more likely to believe?
Just a real question to you. Did you ever run a server? Did you ever had a forums? A community?
If not then you can't really talk about this.
PS: I ain't bootlicking, I never come on Cubecraft anymore. I'm just following the forums often. So not sure why I would bootlicking.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
A server with a community, yeah. Not as big as CCG ofc.
Just saying: A server with a community doesn't mean staff getting fired for no reason and there being two sides of a the story of fired staff but only the staff tells their story.
Makes sense? Probably not. I'm bad at explaining thing. My point is that if you say CommunistCactus can't talk about what he was talking about, you can't either, even if you owned your own server, with a community, that doesn't mean the same things happend to you as what happend to CubeCraft
Still bad at explaining this ^
It makes sense in my head, I promise.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Just saying: A server with a community doesn't mean staff getting fired for no reason and there being two sides of a the story of fired staff but only the staff tells their story.
Makes sense? Probably not. I'm bad at explaining thing. My point is that if you say CommunistCactus can't talk about what he was talking about, you can't either, even if you owned your own server, with a community, that doesn't mean the same things happend to you as what happend to CubeCraft
Still bad at explaining this ^
It makes sense in my head, I promise.
I'm not talking about Marieke. Not sure why y'all mixing those conversations but anyways, I was talking about CCG itself.
They can't tell everything in details; that's just what it is. People want to hear everything, every single detail.
For example: the situation with Marieke; she got demoted because she "leaked". Well, we will never know if she leaked something. Even without seeing evidence. That's something between Marieke and CCG.
Anyways, I was talking in general. I hope you get my point of view.

A

A pigeon

I'm not talking about Marieke. Not sure why y'all mixing those conversations but anyways, I was talking about CCG itself.
They can't tell everything in details; that's just what it is. People want to hear everything, every single detail.
For example: the situation with Marieke; she got demoted because she "leaked". Well, we will never know if she leaked something. Even without seeing evidence. That's something between Marieke and CCG.
Anyways, I was talking in general. I hope you get my point of view.
Innocent until proven guilty

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Yeah, I understand you both. CCG is just handling these kind of things on the wrong way.
Good to know you're at least learning.
Though,
Just a real question to you. Did you ever run a server? Did you ever had a forums? A community?
If not then you can't really talk about this.
This is just an incredibly fallacious argument.
I don't have to be the president of the United States to know trump is a fornicating idiot. I don't have to be a cop to criticize how most of them are racist against black people, and I don't need to run a server as big as cubecraft to criticize them either.

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Good to know you're at least learning.
Though,

This is just an incredibly fallacious argument.
I don't have to be the president of the United States to know trump is a fornicating idiot. I don't have to be a cop to criticize how most of them are racist against black people, and I don't need to run a server as big as cubecraft to criticize them either.
Lol, I'm just wondering what CCG did to you that you are so triggered about a thing.
@Falice and I could have a normal conversation about this, even we have other opinions. But with you? I don't know, if it's not your opinion you just "hate" on it? Accept it that people have other opinions, whether you like it or not.
PS: Don't hate on people that you don't know. People have other opinions. It's not because they share their opinions that you need to hate on them.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Lol, I'm just wondering what CCG did to you that you are so triggered about a thing.
You just haven't been here long enough to see through all the bs. Also this is not even about me.
@Falice and I could have a normal conversation about this, even we have other opinions. But with you? I don't know, if it's not your opinion you just "hate" on it? Accept it that people have other opinions, whether you like it or not.
Don't confuse facts with opinions.

All I was saying is that your argument of "if you haven't run a server as big as cube you can't criticize what they do" is absolutely incorrect. That's not an opinion.
Even if it was a valid argument (which it isn't), that would mean you don't have the authority to defend them either, since you haven't run a server as big as cube either.

Now you might go all on about how I'm "hating", just like some people go all on about me "being rude" (I could literally make the same complaint about you since it's completely subjective anyway), but just because you have an opinion does not mean it's a valid one, especially when it doesn't align with reality.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Top Bottom