Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, I am typical, and welcome to my introduction!

This is actually my second introduction, but since my first introduction was really short and with low effort, I decided to make a somewhat more ‘detailed’ introduction about myself.

It’s already March 2021, woah. What is time going by fast. I ‘rejoined’ CubeCraft last June 2020, and I have to say that was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have made a lot of very good friends, which brought a lot of fun and joy to my life. Even with Corona still among us. But for me, 2020 really flew by.

Something about myself
I'm Typical, Currently 18 years of age. and I live in the Netherlands (wow what a surprise).

Currently, I'm in my 3rd year of studying Game/Software development. Recently my school has decided to take it more 'global' and step away from the focus on 'game development' so they changed the study from Game development to Software development.

I love gaming (obviously). I play a lot of different games: Right now I mainly play Minecraft, Rocket League, GTA 5, and Space Engine. Space Engine is not really a game. It's an application where you can fly around in the Universe, visit any galaxy and every planet that you wish to visit. You can also land on planets and explore the terrain! There are sooo many things you can do with this program, It's actually amazing. Since you can also take screenshots, you can really create some awesome shots.
scr00076.jpg
scr00036.jpg

scr00031.jpg

I have 2 french bulldogs and I have to say that they are 2 whole different dogs in terms of behavior.

This is Lola, She is almost 2 years old. The only thing she does is play with her toys, fighting with my other dog, sleeping, sleeping and again, a lot of sleeping. Lola hates walking in the rain, snow, everything that makes her dirty. Although she loves walking in the forest. This is her:
Lola.jpg
This is Louie, He is almost 1 year old, Louie is the exact opposite of Lola. He is adventurous and loves to experiment with new things. Instead of being lazy like Lola, Louie actually loves to play and walk in the rain/snow. Nothing will hold him back. This is him:
Louie.jpg
My favorite movie has got to be John Wick 3, I have watched it over 5 times already and it doesn't get boring at all!
Action movies are probably my favorite genre because of the thrill it gives you.
I also watch a lot of comedy movies as well. and I started watching a few horror movies too, although I'm not really a horror type of guy :3

History on Cubecraft
In 2015, I finally bought a premium Minecraft account. And actually, the first thing I did was hopping straight onto cubecraft. I played a lot of solo Survival Games and skywars. I still remember how it used to be. And a month later I actually discovered that they had a forum, so I joined the forums, but I never really posted or became active on the forums. Until 2016.

They made the switch to 1.9 PvP, and me being the 1.8 sweat I was, I made a thread about complaining that I really don't like the new combat system and that they should revert it back to 1.8. Of course, this didn't happen, so I had to adapt to 1.9 PvP until they made it so that both versions are able to play on the network.

I made lots and lots of suggestions through 2016 and a few in 2017. please don't look at them, they are really cringe :( At the beginning of 2018, I COMPLETELY quit Minecraft, the reason being at that time was because I got a PS4. I played a lot of different games like GTA, Rocket League, and like a lot of you: A Bit too much Fortnite.

In June 2019, I kind of returned to playing Minecraft, but this wasn't mainly focused on Cubecraft (I didn't even know The Big Change happened until I joined back last year). I had a little phase where Minecraft was a lot of fun again, but that wooshed over in like 2 months. As I said, last year I joined back and I met some amazing people, I will be mentioning some down below :)

Special People
@Lozora @Quis Hello kampers, even tho we rarely play together, we talk a lot. I appreciate both of you and I'm glad we met!! (Still waiting for my kibbeling😡)

@Ducky @Dutchyyy We have been through different situations and I'm glad we pulled each other through it. We always have good fun together!

@Headqche I really enjoy playing with you, even tho in our survival world it took us over 5 nights and a lot of deaths to finally find a place to stay:monkeylookaway: But it was all worth it!!

@Calichin OMG! We have an OMG streak going on in the discord, and I hope we can keep it going for a long time! I really enjoy some of the funny moments that we have!

@Ge1ster You are the best penguin I have ever met! Also, I hope you have a great birthday today :)

@Lime @East @Anneum I like being in call with you people from time to time since you all are really chill! (But nancy the masspinging has got to stop 😡)

@Grove You are one of the kindest people I know. I'm glad we are friends :D

I hope you all enjoyed reading my introduction as much as I enjoyed making it! Have an amazing day! 🪐

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I also should write an introduction, when I have free time
I uh can't say welcome to fourms since you seem old
You got good friends (staff and non staff) and I hope I can take a place in your list soon
Welcome to CubeCraft family

Reactions: Typicaaal
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom