Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I guess I could type mine. I'll leave out some personal details, because they're to traumatic for me to share on a public website. So, here it goes:

On November 30th, 1999, I was born in the city of Chesapeake, Virginia, in some hospital I can't remember. Soon later, I was in the town next to it called Portsmouth, and lived there for my whole preschool years and kindergarten. My father was in the navy all those years, and two years after that, so I never really got to see him, which was starting to rob my childhood. We moved to Suffolk, Virginia in 2005 and I lived there for two years. This boy named Brian, he was an adopted child, and a close friend of mine, we would always be hanging out, and we soon were really upset that I had to move away. I moved to Fort Devens, Massachusetts, in 2007. My father retired from the navy and took a job here where he made solar panels. He worked with them for a year until he had to quit because the company was moving to China. He then took a job with one of my friend's father, who is a physicist (this is one of the reasons I love physics and chemistry). What happened to me wasn't the best, however. My sister went through some traumatic times, and was away from the family for around 1 and a half years, leaving me traumatized and therefore completely robbing my childhood and adolescent age. And, to this, is the present. Who is typing you this just before he heads to school.

If this upsets anyone, I'm sorry, but I'm glad I had a chance to share with you all :)
D:: that is a lot of moving away =(

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom