Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Mine would just be like 100,000 words long because I always go into way too much detail and it would just be depressing depending on how much I said and well, I don't really want to say the depressing stuff and it would just be really short if I didn't and would basically be a lie..
Then just start from u r fun part of u r life :)

lonelyplop14 #2

May 12, 2014
HELL
i was born... went to school... worst thing of my life and is still going on right now... got banned from cc ... cri for months... got over it and i feel much better

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
The main points of my life is basically personal, depressing stuff.. Technically if I go over the limit you can type (There is one, I learnt that posting the lyrics of rap god ;3) you couldn't post a longer one..

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
The main points of my life is basically personal, depressing stuff.. Technically if I go over the limit you can type (There is one, I learnt that posting the lyrics of rap god ;3) you couldn't post a longer one..
Booooooffffffeee I'm coming at u! Super speeeed snjrhodncgudoqnrbxuwpkfhxyiwof all the lyrics I know :3

But I still think it will be interesting to hear urs. Don't feel forced to do it :3

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
I understand if it's personal and stuff, and you don't want many people to know. But trust me, lots of peoples lives are probably way worse. Look up on YouTube "Draw My Life" There are tons of these. Maybe you can relate to one, or nawh. But if it's that depressing and that personal, I understand if you don't want to.
Random question, do you like Lana Del Rey?

Reactions: ScarletStar33

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I understand if it's personal and stuff, and you don't want many people to know. But trust me, lots of peoples lives are probably way worse. Look up on YouTube "Draw My Life" There are tons of these. Maybe you can relate to one, or nawh. But if it's that depressing and that personal, I understand if you don't want to.
Random question, do you like Lana Del Rey?
I do like Lana Del Rey, yes..

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Hey guys I thought I should share my own life story :

I was born on October 9th 2000 and let me just say life as a baby was freaking AMAZING. Except when I thought my bed was a prison cell...anyway, When I was about 3 years old I would always visit my grandmothers and sleepover her house. She made the best pancakes in the world. My life is full of getting into trouble almost every 5 minutes :/ but that's what makes me learn from my mistakes. So anyway it was finally time for pre-school and I loved it I could take naps ANYTIME I WANTED. It was paradise in a diaper. They fed me cookies whenever I picked up stuff, it's only cuz I'm a little OCD XD but then kidergarden came i made new friends in a new school and then I found a really good friend that would help me when my world falls apart.1st grade i loved the field trips but couldn't keep my mouth shut for the teachers so got in trouble almost all the time. During that year my parents got a divorce and I was not raking it very well so i had to go to consling to help. That didn't do anything I didnt stop those sessions till 3 months ago. Anyway I got held back because I started school to early ad that was the worst year ever because I got an ulser and had to go to the hospital for several months to get surgery. 2nd grade nothing much happend except I was trapped in a room full of morons. 3rd grade was ok but then my dad and his amazing driving skills had to crash the dang car so I broke my arm. I was not happy XD. 4th grade I loved my teacher. 5th grade just sucked I never want to revisit that ever again XD. 6th grade was a strange year considering that my math teacher thought he was a ninja. He was not a very good ninja but he has a talent for scaring children. 7th grade let me just say that this has to be the hardest transition for me. My dad made me mad so now he moved to NorthCarolina and wanted me to move with him but I pretty much hate him and don't care about him at all. He won't stop spamming my phone so I deleted him from my contacts list. I've grown to drawing and pretty good at it. Can't tell you how much I miss pre school, dint get me wrong I designate library and spanish for nap hour but having a book be slammed in your face isn't the best wake up call.I graduate next year and looking into a tech school.
So that was my story and sorry if it's depressing but your right it helps

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
I guess I could type mine. I'll leave out some personal details, because they're to traumatic for me to share on a public website. So, here it goes:

On November 30th, 1999, I was born in the city of Chesapeake, Virginia, in some hospital I can't remember. Soon later, I was in the town next to it called Portsmouth, and lived there for my whole preschool years and kindergarten. My father was in the navy all those years, and two years after that, so I never really got to see him, which was starting to rob my childhood. We moved to Suffolk, Virginia in 2005 and I lived there for two years. This boy named Brian, he was an adopted child, and a close friend of mine, we would always be hanging out, and we soon were really upset that I had to move away. I moved to Fort Devens, Massachusetts, in 2007. My father retired from the navy and took a job here where he made solar panels. He worked with them for a year until he had to quit because the company was moving to China. He then took a job with one of my friend's father, who is a physicist (this is one of the reasons I love physics and chemistry). What happened to me wasn't the best, however. My sister went through some traumatic times, and was away from the family for around 1 and a half years, leaving me traumatized and therefore completely robbing my childhood and adolescent age. And, to this, is the present. Who is typing you this just before he heads to school.

If this upsets anyone, I'm sorry, but I'm glad I had a chance to share with you all :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom