• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Nemesis17

Nov 24, 2017
What is Two-Step Verification?
Two-Step Verification is a means to secure your account so that IF your account is compromised they will not be able to leave the hub, move, join any of the games or harm your account! It requires a security code that only you have. Regardless of how secure you believe your account is, this is peace of mind for you meaning it is impossible for someone to use your account and cheat etc which may result in your account getting banned!

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
How exactly would the server be able to tell if it was someone else and not you that logged into the account? If you mean by ip address, I bet that implementing this would be more work than it's worth.

Nemesis17

Nov 24, 2017
How exactly would the server be able to tell if it was someone else and not you that logged into the account? If you mean by ip address, I bet that implementing this would be more work than it's worth.
Whenever your account logs on with a new ip you will need to use a code which will be accessed from your phone and you simply type /2fa code this isn't more hassle at all the game developers can easily add this and save many accounts.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Isn't this something that already exists for Mojang account?
Anyways, if you mean that it'll ONLY ask for a verification if your account is detected to be compromised, there's no need to have a verification code or something. The account is (usually) already automatically banned from the server for being compromised.
If you want the server to always ask you for a verification, I rather not implement that. I think those types of logins are quite annoying.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
What is Two-Step Verification?
Two-Step Verification is a means to secure your account so that IF your account is compromised they will not be able to leave the hub, move, join any of the games or harm your account! It requires a security code that only you have. Regardless of how secure you believe your account is, this is peace of mind for you meaning it is impossible for someone to use your account and cheat etc which may result in your account getting banned!
This would be great! If your account gets hacked then you could lose your points, anything could happen. Also would this mean that cubecraft would be a cracked server? Or am I just dumb?
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
UncleSpect wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
Top Bottom