Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I want the cubecraft server to come in the Turkish language. I think a lot of Turkish players are on

• and I think the Turkish language will be very good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I want to come to the Turkish language cubecraft'te think it can be beautiful already as a large player mass of Turks in the server
I don't fully understand what you mean. Do you mean CubeCraft should add Turkish channels on Discord? Or do you mean they should translate the Cubecraft rules etc.. into Turkish?

Can I please get an explanation?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Sadly I don't see this being a possibility any time in the near future as no staff member speak Turkish. I really hope that many more languages become supported in the future though like Arabic, Swedish, and of course Turkish. :)
Same goes to the Arabic language, from what i know there's no arabic speaking staffmember. And i still don't fully know if he means the whole network, discord or the server.
I don't fully understand what you mean. Do you mean CubeCraft should add Turkish channels on Discord? Or do you mean they should translate the Cubecraft rules etc.. into Turkish?

Can I please get an explanation?
I think the turkish channel on discord would be a good idea, translating the rules is useless because there is no Turkish speaking staffmember here. You can always use google translate yourself.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Extremely inaccurate.

In my honest opinion, being a person that speaks Arabic, the Arabic channel in the discord server is a complete mess, and there's no one to remotely regulate it whatsoever. Every time I report anything in there I get ignored because I'm not "trusted," and according to a few other staff members, even Google translate isn't trustable at all. And really, I gave up trying to report anything that goes on in that channel. It's just literal chaos. And since cubecraft doesn't have a Turkish staff member, I'd say it's better off not to create a chat for them, for what I stated above.

You can still always use the other-language channel. I wouldn't recommend this at all for the server because Arabic chat is enough chaos for one server that can't be regulated and has almost no rules enforced in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wbgamer
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Top Bottom