Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

I want the cubecraft server to come in the Turkish language. I think a lot of Turkish players are on

• and I think the Turkish language will be very good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I want to come to the Turkish language cubecraft'te think it can be beautiful already as a large player mass of Turks in the server
I don't fully understand what you mean. Do you mean CubeCraft should add Turkish channels on Discord? Or do you mean they should translate the Cubecraft rules etc.. into Turkish?

Can I please get an explanation?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Sadly I don't see this being a possibility any time in the near future as no staff member speak Turkish. I really hope that many more languages become supported in the future though like Arabic, Swedish, and of course Turkish. :)
Same goes to the Arabic language, from what i know there's no arabic speaking staffmember. And i still don't fully know if he means the whole network, discord or the server.
I don't fully understand what you mean. Do you mean CubeCraft should add Turkish channels on Discord? Or do you mean they should translate the Cubecraft rules etc.. into Turkish?

Can I please get an explanation?
I think the turkish channel on discord would be a good idea, translating the rules is useless because there is no Turkish speaking staffmember here. You can always use google translate yourself.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Extremely inaccurate.

In my honest opinion, being a person that speaks Arabic, the Arabic channel in the discord server is a complete mess, and there's no one to remotely regulate it whatsoever. Every time I report anything in there I get ignored because I'm not "trusted," and according to a few other staff members, even Google translate isn't trustable at all. And really, I gave up trying to report anything that goes on in that channel. It's just literal chaos. And since cubecraft doesn't have a Turkish staff member, I'd say it's better off not to create a chat for them, for what I stated above.

You can still always use the other-language channel. I wouldn't recommend this at all for the server because Arabic chat is enough chaos for one server that can't be regulated and has almost no rules enforced in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wbgamer
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom