Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

whats lol and wats noob

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 96982

#1 blockwars arrows arrows wont be deleted when they hit the wall so you can collect them again
#2 eggwars new kit the air defense 200points has 4 snowballs to get rid of those people trying to avoid the battlefield wich is pretty lame so you can shoot them off
#3 pvp new map 1.9 pvp kit choose map in sky and you can choose elytra of diamond chestplate ground/air the ground people are stronger and air people can fly
#4 no blockwars slowness for the tank the tank is to tank damage and it cant make some jumps with the slowness remove it plz
#5 mute rules .. this one will probably not be added but i gif it a chance : if you swear but you dont offend anyone no mute or ban
#6 defenses in war games blockskyeggwars to defend flag/base/eggandbase the auto Arrow tnt and poision (premium automachinegun and auto lightning)
#7 being able of hacking against a hacker i dont have hax but it would be fun if you can fight hackers with hacks they deserve it hax against hax is fair
#8 more knockback in games with 1.9 pvp the cooldown ruined the knockback so i suggest more kb per melee weapon
#9 new blockwars kit the elytra flyer no sword only a pickaxe anc a elytra no armor
#10 more free towers in tower defense would be fun (things like the cave spider killer) (sniper tower (high range) and some free stuff against giant because giant is just much too OP

D

Deleted member 96982

are these lol ideas or noob ideas tellme lollololol

D

Deleted member 96982

number 4 wont the game is broken because of the fact that the tank cant even make some jumpts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom