Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

greggb

May 2, 2017
Hey!
I remember when I used to play Minecraft few years back I played on a really small server (20 or so people at most) called 'cubecraft' or something of that sort and was hoping someone who's been here for a while could confirm.

The spawn was a small cave and the only things to really do were speed runs; each made of different wool's
The owner had a Rubix Cube head and I vaguely remember a mod called 'Dihv' or something like that.
This would have been 2013/14

I haven't played Minecraft in a while and was just hoping someone could confirm/ deny; thanks in advance!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I first joined CubeCraft in 2014. I nolifed CubeCraft end 2014 begin 2015. Then I joined the forums in 2015. Now, I'm still playing on CubeCraft and still love to play on it.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
The spawn was a small cave and the only things to really do were speed runs; each made of different wool's
The owner had a Rubix Cube head

Haha, I remember this. I played during this time. For some reason, I only decided to register now :L. Unless I had an account and didn't know about it...
The owner does have a Rubix Cube head; Rubik_cube_man ;). And yes it's same server; If I'm correct I played when the spawn was like a cave, and it did have Stone etc rank.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Hey!
I remember when I used to play Minecraft few years back I played on a really small server (20 or so people at most) called 'cubecraft' or something of that sort and was hoping someone who's been here for a while could confirm.

The owner had a Rubix Cube head and I vaguely remember a mod called 'Dihv' or something like that.
This would have been 2013/14

I haven't played Minecraft in a while and was just hoping someone could confirm/ deny; thanks in advance!
The owner is @rubik_cube_man , so this is probably the server you're talking about!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Top Bottom