Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

greggb

May 2, 2017
Hey!
I remember when I used to play Minecraft few years back I played on a really small server (20 or so people at most) called 'cubecraft' or something of that sort and was hoping someone who's been here for a while could confirm.

The spawn was a small cave and the only things to really do were speed runs; each made of different wool's
The owner had a Rubix Cube head and I vaguely remember a mod called 'Dihv' or something like that.
This would have been 2013/14

I haven't played Minecraft in a while and was just hoping someone could confirm/ deny; thanks in advance!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I first joined CubeCraft in 2014. I nolifed CubeCraft end 2014 begin 2015. Then I joined the forums in 2015. Now, I'm still playing on CubeCraft and still love to play on it.

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
The spawn was a small cave and the only things to really do were speed runs; each made of different wool's
The owner had a Rubix Cube head

Haha, I remember this. I played during this time. For some reason, I only decided to register now :L. Unless I had an account and didn't know about it...
The owner does have a Rubix Cube head; Rubik_cube_man ;). And yes it's same server; If I'm correct I played when the spawn was like a cave, and it did have Stone etc rank.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Hey!
I remember when I used to play Minecraft few years back I played on a really small server (20 or so people at most) called 'cubecraft' or something of that sort and was hoping someone who's been here for a while could confirm.

The owner had a Rubix Cube head and I vaguely remember a mod called 'Dihv' or something like that.
This would have been 2013/14

I haven't played Minecraft in a while and was just hoping someone could confirm/ deny; thanks in advance!
The owner is @rubik_cube_man , so this is probably the server you're talking about!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Minecraft is 15 years old now.
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birt Yuta. Don't give out any rings to people
AnolTongi wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend!:D 🎉✨
UncleSpect wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom