Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
I think they will implement trio games for Bedrock in the future. You never know...
If whenever they do release it , it's been almost 4 years now since the release of featured servers on MCBE. Cubecraft is just a tad bit late on Trios.

idotrivia

Mar 19, 2021
USA
I would have to agree because I typically play with 2 other people and it's kind of annoying to always have to be with a random person and I'm sure it's annoying for them if they aren't in on what our plan is.

Reactions: Demon_Wolf_fang

denynthram

Mar 20, 2021
Now, I get this has been posted many times, even by myself once. I'm still waiting for Trios to happen. Just a question, why hasn't it been released at all yet? There's duos, squads, hell there's even MEGA. So what gives on not adding Trios?
I don't think its the most important but it would be a very good addition and i would be very happy to see it

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Quite literally what it is. 3 people so we don't have a 4th random screwing crap up. Simple.
considering most players on the network can barely handle sprinting i doubt they interfere too much, if you are a decent squad you should be winning before the non even has chance to leave the base.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom