Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
I think they will implement trio games for Bedrock in the future. You never know...
If whenever they do release it , it's been almost 4 years now since the release of featured servers on MCBE. Cubecraft is just a tad bit late on Trios.

idotrivia

Mar 19, 2021
USA
I would have to agree because I typically play with 2 other people and it's kind of annoying to always have to be with a random person and I'm sure it's annoying for them if they aren't in on what our plan is.

Reactions: Demon_Wolf_fang

denynthram

Mar 20, 2021
Now, I get this has been posted many times, even by myself once. I'm still waiting for Trios to happen. Just a question, why hasn't it been released at all yet? There's duos, squads, hell there's even MEGA. So what gives on not adding Trios?
I don't think its the most important but it would be a very good addition and i would be very happy to see it

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
Quite literally what it is. 3 people so we don't have a 4th random screwing crap up. Simple.
considering most players on the network can barely handle sprinting i doubt they interfere too much, if you are a decent squad you should be winning before the non even has chance to leave the base.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom