Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

krash

Jul 22, 2023
TRIDENTS IN CHAOS SKYWARS!

I haven't seen anything said about this, but I think this could be a super fun idea. If paired with riptide, the Tridents could be an amazing way to zip around the map. Obviously there is the problem of there being limited water on every map, but that is hopefully solveable via a small plugin. There would likely need to be a cooldown onto the tridents, like a 5-10 second one between every use, and it could even have some special sound effects, like an iron-sounding clang if you launch yourself into other opponents. Thank you!

• Unsure
Reactions: TheMrSpacee

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021

I haven't seen anything said about this, but I think this could be a super fun idea. If paired with riptide, the Tridents could be an amazing way to zip around the map. Obviously there is the problem of there being limited water on every map, but that is hopefully solveable via a small plugin. There would likely need to be a cooldown onto the tridents, like a 5-10 second one between every use, and it could even have some special sound effects, like an iron-sounding clang if you launch yourself into other opponents. Thank you!
ITS CHAOS THIS SHOULD BE A THING! :D

sp3cter11

Jul 30, 2023

agreed, I love tridents personally and unfortunately, they didn't update chaos. The main reason, I believe, that they didn't update chaos was because it would become too overpowered (with netherite etc.) but trident would be awesome, great suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom