Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

krash

Jul 22, 2023
Tridents (preferably riptide tridents) in Skywars Chaos mode sound like a really cool idea, if you take the time to think of all the possibilities. Using riptide, players can zoom around the map, much like a Leap Feather (forgot the name lol), but can also cause damage. Of course there's the problem of Riptide needing water to be used, but a simple peice of coding should hopefully create a water-free version, or change the original to be water-free. They would possibly need a cooldown of around 5 to 10 seconds though, as they could become extremely overpowered when spammed. Thank you!
@Hoshi @wheatyl <3

wheatyl

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Mar 6, 2023
meowland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
very cool idea! i would love to see this added to the game as it would be a great feature for movement and just fun kills.

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! Just yes.

I think they would be a really fun addition to the game and it fits so well in the theme of SkyWars Chaos. I doubt there’d be any problems with it since all gear is good enough to protect against the motherlode of damage from the trident. I seriously love this suggestion and I agree wholeheartedly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom