Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheHunterBas

Apr 16, 2015
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think the difference between capping and trapping is the time you do it. If you're camping you're staying at a certain spot for a long time. Trapping wouldn't take so long. If you're waiting the whole match for someone coming into your trap, I think you can see that as camping.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
No Camping/Skybasing
Camping refers to intentionally isolating yourself from your opponent to force a game into a stalemate. Skybasing is a form of camping in which you make a base high in the sky out of reach of most players. Neither of these are allowed. Fortifying your island to protect your egg in Eggwars does not qualify as camping.
So yeah you're allowed to trap and it's not the same. About your question, I do like to trap when I have the possibility, I'm sure @Yoya loves it as well! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamin

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
There is a rule in the CubeCraft server.
You may not camp.
What do you think, is trapping camping?
I like to trap, do you like to trap?
Comment below!
Its not camping if you go from your island, but if you're stay on you island waiting someone gets trapped, thats camping...

Mar 6, 2017
The difference between trapping and camping is that if you trap, you only stay in the same spot for a bit, camping means you stay in your base the hole time
Also, trapping is more of a strategical move, whereas camping is just staying on your base, chilling, shooting anyone who comes near you

So yeah, you can trap if you don't stay on the same spot for a long time
Because that would be considered camping.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
The difference between trapping and camping is that if you trap, you only stay in the same spot for a bit, camping means you stay in your base the hole time
Also, trapping is more of a strategical move, whereas camping is just staying on your base, chilling, shooting anyone who comes near you

So yeah, you can trap if you don't stay on the same spot for a long time
Because that would be considered camping.
Yes, *cough lmao cough*

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Trapping, Trapping, Oh trapping, It's not bannable unless you wanna stay at your base the entire time, (This case, Island) And not go off your island, Trapping is a self defense strategy in a way to not die, It's not bannable, So carry on <3

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
You have to make this:

Place a hopper at the left side of the ladder, 1 block further you have to place a piston.
Place a block between the hopper and the piston.
I think I will send a photo to you tomorrow!
DOnt say how to do just do it while we are playing it when you can play I can play at Tuesday!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom