Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hey all, I have recently noticed that many things, for example, the descriptions of the games have not been translated yet. My suggestion is to translate them too. I'll show you some things that I would like to see translated just to make it understandable for the players who can't read English.
upload_2017-11-28_16-54-35.png

upload_2017-11-28_16-55-21.png

upload_2017-11-28_16-56-27.png
Applies to every game.
upload_2017-11-28_16-59-13.png

upload_2017-11-28_17-0-46.png

upload_2017-11-28_17-1-50.png
Applies to everything in your hotbar.
upload_2017-11-28_17-2-51.png
Applies to everything in the vanity menu.
upload_2017-11-28_17-4-50.png
Applies to everything in the stores.

Just some little things but changing it can't harm anyone. Thanks for reading, have a pleasant day! ^-^

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I agree with you , I have gotten some questions before from people asking what it was. It would be simple but it will be very effective , we will have more players who will understand games and etc. Good suggestion!!

Reactions: Troublesomee

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey all, I have recently noticed that many things, for example, the descriptions of the games have not been translated yet. My suggestion is to translate them too. I'll show you some things that I would like to see translated just to make it understandable for the players who can't read and speak English.
View attachment 140153
View attachment 140154
View attachment 140155 Applies to every game.
View attachment 140156
View attachment 140157
View attachment 140158Applies to everything in your hotbar.
View attachment 140159Applies to everything in the vanity menu.
View attachment 140160Applies to everything in the stores.

Just some little things but changing it can't harm anyone. Thank you for reading, have a pleasant day! ^-^
Hmm, good idea!
The same intention as on my thread: Make things easier!
I really like your idea, 1+

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hey all, I have recently noticed that many things, for example, the descriptions of the games have not been translated yet. My suggestion is to translate them too. I'll show you some things that I would like to see translated just to make it understandable for the players who can't read and speak English.
View attachment 140153
View attachment 140154
View attachment 140156
View attachment 140157

Just some little things but changing it can't harm anyone. Thank you for reading, have a pleasant day! ^-^
They should have done this in the chat filter update in my opinion. But I do agree they should do this. Spanish and Dutch.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Or you can keep it English and encourage people to learn it. I learned English it from video games. So why shouldn't they learn it like i did? (Just a question :confused1:) (no grammar though xD)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Or you can keep it English and encourage people to learn it. I learned English it from video games. So why shouldn't they learn it like i did? (Just a question :confused1:) (no grammar though xD)
I don't think Cubecraft wants to force the players to learn a language. :3

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Sadly we're currently quite busy with a lot of awesome upcoming projects for you guys, but I totally agree with you that we should get more things translated. I already discussed this with a member of the management not too long ago, so I'm sure we'll translate as many things for you guys when we are able to!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 140153
View attachment 140154
View attachment 140156
View attachment 140157

I agree with you. This has been suggested a lot of times, and I think that if players are speaking a different language from english, then they should feel welcomed. Probably wont happen because the staff are quite busy most of the time.
+1
Sadly we're currently quite busy with a lot of awesome upcoming projects for you guys, but I totally agree with you that we should get more things translated. I already discussed this with a member of the management not too long ago, so I'm sure we'll translate as many things for you guys when we are able to!
Like I said, they just don't have the time right now.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I agree with you. This has been suggested a lot of times, and I think that if players are speaking a different language from english, then they should feel welcomed. Probably wont happen because the staff are quite busy most of the time.
+1

Like I said, they just don't have the time right now.
Hope they will fix it soon anyway. There are honesly just a few things that are translated. I understand the staff team is busy but this is not something that takes years to change. They can (I think) easily ask some staff members if they want to work on the translations.

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Thank you for informing me, good luck with your future projects! Please keep this in mind anyhow. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: iLoveYouu and remio
A

A pigeon

Like 1.12?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom