Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

logans100

Sep 18, 2022
Hi! Im LoganS100
now i have seen a few toxic players in the ffa community, i beat them 3 times then they jump me and ask me to cry. i feel like this is really stupid because they are being toxic and there is no report function for that. I hope we can build a less toxic community in the future. This kind of bothers me because i dont like getting trash talked.

bedrock ign: LoganS100

and yea thats all i really wanted to share, thanks for ur time 🙂

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Im LoganS100
now i have seen a few toxic players in the ffa community, i beat them 3 times then they jump me and ask me to cry. i feel like this is really stupid because they are being toxic and there is no report function for that. I hope we can build a less toxic community in the future. This kind of bothers me because i dont like getting trash talked.

bedrock ign: LoganS100

and yea thats all i really wanted to share, thanks for ur time 🙂
Yeah dw there is a LOT of toxic players in ffa

I'm not having fun anymore playing ffa... the worst is when you're chilling and a random player start to hit you for no reason, then kill and target you forever with their friends then finally they all spam in chat like "oh yeah, stay in the lobby kid :)" "CRY" the famous "who asked" and things like that. And can't report, they're not directly insulting me. Don't know why there is so many hateful people...

I don't think it's bannable but really should be.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom