Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Toxic Cubing Is Looking For Content Creators!

Toxic Cubing is a guild/clan/gaming group made up of the best CubeCraft Players. The best of the best players play on this team and represent it. Currently 50+ players are on the team and all of them are on the leaderboard very high ranked. We have most of the 1# players on the CubeCraft leaderboards. This includes Gamenight888 the best Solo SkyWars Player, Call Me Fortex the 1# Mineware player, BlackieCrew the 1# Blockwars/CFT player, etc etc. “The team hostes tournaments, has funny staff, and is very nice” - Call Me Fortex 1# MineWare Player. We are a team of all versions so that means we could play on 1.8 or we could play on 1.9. We also play on all networks meaning Java and Bedrock.
——————————————————————————————————
What we are looking for in a Content Creator and on what platforms.

We are looking for Content Creators on these platforms:
(Note. Please be Minecraft related)

Twitch 500+ Followers and 50+ Views on every stream/video
Youtube: 200+ or 500+(500+ will guarantee you a spot if you are CubeCraft related) and 50+ likes on every video
Twitter: 500+ Followers and 50+ likes on every post
———————————————————————————————————
Some Perks of being our Content Creators:
1. You will be playing games and making videos with our players(basically if your not that good its a carry lmao)
2. You get a special tag in our discord server
3. You will be mentioned on the team list.
———————————————————————————————————
To apply contact Kat9Ramp8geOnYT on discord
Kats Discord: Kat9Ramp8ge#9798

Or to apply fill out these forms for what your applying for
Twitch: Twitch Content Creator Form
Youtube: Youtuber Content Creator Form
Twitter: Twitter Content Creator Form

Thank you for reading!

-Kat9Ramp8geOnYT
3FE5ACF6-ADB2-4F3A-9D8A-976E15AE1FF0.jpeg

Last edited:

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Name any social media account with just barely above the threshold and gets numbers? You're basically asking for big channels to join. No twitter acc with 500 follows gets those likes, NO YT channel with 200 and even 500 gets those like and maybe 1 twitch account gets those views. You're asking a lot for content creators to join a MC clan which is funny in of itself

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Name any social media account with just barely above the threshold and gets numbers? You're basically asking for big channels to join. No twitter acc with 500 follows gets those likes, NO YT channel with 200 and even 500 gets those like and maybe 1 twitch account gets those views. You're asking a lot for content creators to join a MC clan which is funny in of itself
’-‘ all Of the players there on the team could destroy you. ‘-‘

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
’-‘ all Of the players there on the team could destroy you. ‘-‘
My point exactly, You cant name any. Your requirements basically ask for twitch partners and rising YouTubers. Most of which would partner with bigger orgs.

You say they would destroy me but at the end of the day there is a couple facts to be made

1. You don't know me or how i play. Chances are I could beat a fair few of your players, I prbs already have before

2. You dodged my question

3. You're making a Minecraft clan which is something I've always said is laughable

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
Nxrn, KITTY NATION420, Gamenight888, and Chr7st to name a few of Content Creators on the team. Lmao the all have 150+ subs

3 of those 4 don't hit your requirement yet you have them on your team. Also I've clapped KITTY NATION420 In every game I've played against and she/he is the only one that hits your like and sub-requirement. Your team clearly isn't that good if the names your flexing don't hit the team requirements and the only one that does isn't that good at the game. Nice ego kid

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
3 of those 4 don't hit your requirement yet you have them on your team. Also I've clapped KITTY NATION420 In every game I've played against and she/he is the only one that hits your like and sub-requirement. Your team clearly isn't that good if the names your flexing don't hit the team requirements and the only one that does isn't that good at the game. Nice ego kid
ok 1v1 gamenight if your so confident

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
FD8B3A40-7C46-4B62-B3DC-36854E780FFA.png

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
13 yr that are better then you.

Still dodging my question cause you know you're all a bunch of clout chasers. It's Minecraft for god sake. There isn't any esports scene so having a clan is pointless.

Unlike most of your clout chasers, i don't spend all my life on video games and chances are I'd beat the vast majority of your egotistical players. It's quite embarrassing to see kids have an ego in Minecraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom