Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
its just a gaming group. The hell is your problem
A gaming group doesn't look for content creators. That's what a clan does.

All I did was make a comment on your requirements that not even your own CCs hit.
The perks for joining the team are basic and don't actually give the CCs any point in joining. You could join a team on twitter with 200/300 followers and get more benefits cause at least they will promote your content. A discord role is the most basic thing ever, being added to a list is pointless and really is just to keep track of players on the team. The 1st perk about playing with players is just another reinforcement of clout chasing.

My point was that your requirements are a bit stupid. The like requirements shouldn't even exist for YT and should be more view orientated.
The viewer requirement on twitch basically asks for partners to join an MC team that no one has heard of. Most Twitch partners would rather be a part of teams like Disrupt Gaming (@DisruptGaming on Twitter) or Pyronic (PyronicGG on twitter) Just to name a few.
I'm friends with twitter accounts that have hit 5k followers and still struggle to get those likes. Also twitter isn't exactly where gaming content gets put. Maybe the odd clip but most twitter posts that get those likes are the most generic posts ever. A bit like the whole "Your 3rd @ has to do this".

You have an MC clan which is pointless. If you move into other gaming titles then i wouldn't be criticising it so heavily but that's life. You avoided my question and got hostile and defensive instead. For someone representing your team, That isn't what people want to see, If the rep is friendly and open for simple questions then more people are likely to join. Simple as really.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
All of these players would be absolutely rekt when they come to java. The only reason some of them are a bit better on Bedrock, is because they play against players who play on their phone.
Ik 13k wins is terrible lmao your most likely don’t even 1k wins and even if you did then your still a few thousand behide someone who is 10x better than you and is better then most Java tryhards

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Uh you know mobile players aren’t the only ones who play bedrock. You know console and pc players are also on bedrock
I also said the PC players play against mobile players, and yeah, i know console players also play against PC players, but come on, like almost every other game they should be smacked by PC players.
No, I don't have 13k wins on CubeCraft, but I have to study and have a job, so I don't have time to play all day every day. But, the amount of wins I have (Hypixel and Cube combined, I play more Hypixel ranked), is about 10k. But, I also have to play against players who at least know what they're doing. Why do you think there's no PvP server on bedrock (not like CubeCraft, with skywars, but servers like Badlion, Minemen and Kohi), because Bedrock is not a competitive version.

Lastly, just saying that ur way better then 'java tryhards', says already enough. Come to minemen club once, and you'll get absolutely deleted by everyone.

Reactions: Beller5

alphablaster

Jul 4, 2020
I also said the PC players play against mobile players, and yeah, i know console players also play against PC players, but come on, like almost every other game they should be smacked by PC players.
No, I don't have 13k wins on CubeCraft, but I have to study and have a job, so I don't have time to play all day every day. But, the amount of wins I have (Hypixel and Cube combined, I play more Hypixel ranked), is about 10k. But, I also have to play against players who at least know what they're doing. Why do you think there's no PvP server on bedrock (not like CubeCraft, with skywars, but servers like Badlion, Minemen and Kohi), because Bedrock is not a competitive version.

Lastly, just saying that ur way better then 'java tryhards', says already enough. Come to minemen club once, and you'll get absolutely deleted by everyone.

Ok one things wrong then Ill stop:
There technically is a PVP server (more then one actually) cubecraft.net and Versai.pro, Cubecraft is better known and there could be more. Also it is not possible to choose whether you play against a mobile player or xbox. Plus if you try hard enough you can clap a pc player on mobile (mostly for iPad or tablets though, or if you cheat and get a keyboard and mouse on your tablet. I lied about stopping). Hypixel is larger than Cubecraft so obviously you have more wins. Queues are shorter.

Wait why is everyone getting so worked up?!? Kat9Ram8ge said he was just making a gaming group w/ some content creators so sheesh.

Oh no now I'm being a hypocrite...
🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Ok one things wrong then Ill stop:
There technically is a PVP server (more then one actually) cubecraft.net and Versai.pro, Cubecraft is better known and there could be more. Also it is not possible to choose whether you play against a mobile player or xbox. Plus if you try hard enough you can clap a pc player on mobile (mostly for iPad or tablets though, or if you cheat and get a keyboard and mouse on your tablet. I lied about stopping). Hypixel is larger than Cubecraft so obviously you have more wins. Queues are shorter.

Wait why is everyone getting so worked up?!? Kat9Ram8ge said he was just making a gaming group w/ some content creators so sheesh.

Oh no now I'm being a hypocrite...
🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♀️
Cubecraft is no PvP server. Cubecraft is a minigame server. Skywars, eggwars and all are minigames. PvP servers are like duels, potpvp, uhc duels, uhc, uhc meetup. And hypixel has more players so shorter queue is no argument. On both cube and hypixel I have to wait 10 seconds at least. In short, it takes the same time on both servers. The reason people are angry at Kat9Ram8ge is because a lot of things he said are just weird.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Ok then try versai for pvp it has like noDebuff and Sumo so hah. Btw you probably played hypixel first anyways. Maybe you play Cube less i dunno?
And Kohi AND Badlion are closed.
Thats why this exists: https://clickspeedtest.com/kohi-click-test.html
Okay, there is one pvp server on bedrock, so hah. If you want a list of pvp servers on java:
- Lunar
- Viper
- Glade
- Minemen
- GhoulPvP
- Arctic
- Arcane
And these are just the first which came to my mind. There are tons of other pvp servers. And all with 100+ players, some with 1000+ players.
It doesn't matter that I play cube less for my total wins overall. If I play cube less my combined wins on cube and hypixel stay the same because I then play hypixel more. The thing is, I don't just tryhard skywars, I play a lot of gamemodes. Uhc, sg, parkour, actual pvp, eggwars/bedwars/cakewars, anarchy etc.

alphablaster

Jul 4, 2020
Ok fine. Have it your way.
Java was made in 2010 though and bedrock is newer. and supposed to run on an
iPhone 5
to a
PC

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom