Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Well as we all know the Tutorial for TD isn't really that good. So a few ideas that I had follows,
1. Update the Tutorial, please just so the points are mainstreamed, It takes a long time to get points across IMO.

2. If a newer player is playing TD and makes mistakes while playing an around (Either using an automated system, or other users can request the user for extra help by using a command of some sort I.E. /assist "Username"), A ranked member that knows what they are doing can bring the player (after the round) into a private server so the ranked member can hopefully explain it better for the user. OFC Ranked Users will have to Opt in to do so, (mainly to avoid a ranked player that is playing EggWars is being nominated to teach a member in TD) Users for being a Teacher will have to have at least Emerald Rank IMO, (feel free to debate that, and point out things I might of missed, that would be great)

3. For users that are their 1st time playing TD ever, regardless if they have been on the server on EggWars and have a lot of rounds ever, require them to do the tutorial, it would be really helpful instead of having a team of 83.4% Beginners that dont have any idea what they are doing and 16.6% Skilled Users (Based on a full server, 6v6) (unfortunately that happened to me yesterday)

An idea I had was helpful tips in chat every so often that is mentioned by the server. For example, a tip that teaches a person how to conserve more space for towers like 3x3 and 5x5 towers. I find people always complaining about beginners not using space very wisely.

Thanks for reading this, and feel free to chuck in your ideas as well and I might add them to this list (and you will be credited for it)

Last edited:

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
An idea I had was helpful tips in chat every so often that is mentioned by the server. For example, a tip that teaches a person how to conserve more space for towers like 3x3 and 5x5 towers. I find people always complaining about beginners not using space very wisely, but still not support from staff.

Reactions: Snivy Films
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom