Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emma Cheshire

Mar 31, 2018
As we all know tower defence has not really had a big update in a little while now.

In the next update, I think they should add an option to select how many players to go against so a 1v1 or a 2v2, 3v3 and so on! This would be absolutely awesome as I can go on a call with some friends and play all together with them against another team.

-Emma

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
Thats a good idea from you.
I play alot of Tower Defence with friends and it would be nice if you can 2v2 them or 1v1.

Reactions: Emma Cheshire

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Totally agree with this idea. Sometimes I am in a Party of 2 or 3 and I want to play alone with them, and it is uncomfortable to play with other users who often do not know how to play a lot and for example they place 3 x 3 towers in a space of 5 x 5 xD and so on several more things, I support this suggestion.

Emma Cheshire

Mar 31, 2018
Totally agree with this idea. Sometimes I am in a Party of 2 or 3 and I want to play alone with them, and it is uncomfortable to play with other users who often do not know how to play a lot and for example they place 3 x 3 towers in a space of 5 x 5 xD and so on several more things, I support this suggestion.
yes that's exactly what i mean

Reactions: RafaCP
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom