Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emma Cheshire

Mar 31, 2018
As we all know tower defence has not really had a big update in a little while now.

In the next update, I think they should add an option to select how many players to go against so a 1v1 or a 2v2, 3v3 and so on! This would be absolutely awesome as I can go on a call with some friends and play all together with them against another team.

-Emma

Erwin's

Sep 24, 2016
Thats a good idea from you.
I play alot of Tower Defence with friends and it would be nice if you can 2v2 them or 1v1.

Reactions: Emma Cheshire

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Totally agree with this idea. Sometimes I am in a Party of 2 or 3 and I want to play alone with them, and it is uncomfortable to play with other users who often do not know how to play a lot and for example they place 3 x 3 towers in a space of 5 x 5 xD and so on several more things, I support this suggestion.

Emma Cheshire

Mar 31, 2018
Totally agree with this idea. Sometimes I am in a Party of 2 or 3 and I want to play alone with them, and it is uncomfortable to play with other users who often do not know how to play a lot and for example they place 3 x 3 towers in a space of 5 x 5 xD and so on several more things, I support this suggestion.
yes that's exactly what i mean

Reactions: RafaCP
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom