Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KindlyMad

Jul 18, 2023
Hello o/

It's been a while since I've played Minecraft regularly, but today I had a sudden urge to return to some servers I've used to play in a lot.
Cubecraft was one of them. It took me some Google searching to remember the server's name because what I mainly remembered from it was the game I really loved - Tower Defense.

However, all my joy disappeared once I realised it was gone...
From what I've gathered, it was taken down due to the lack of players playing it.

It was unfortunate... I don't think there are any other servers with a well-made Tower Defense game mode, so I wish it would come back...

That's all I wished to say.
Cya o/

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
If Java can grow to a sustainable level again, then we can absolutely have another discussion on what games and content can be brought back. But for now we're just trying to grow Java again by concentrating our players (old and new) into our server's best bits.
CubeCraft wants to bring back the old games, there's no question about it, but as this team member said here they are only focussing on bringing back Java before returning any old games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom