Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It is in the update backlog that there will be the addition to duels in games like Eggwars, Skywars and Blockwars. I think with this update they should include Tower Defence Duels too as it is frequently asked, and hoped for after many years.

Tower Defence duels may take a little more time than the likes of Skywars as with Skywars there wouldn't be the need for changes to the game but more of a copy and pasting with new maps. But unlike other game duels Tower Defence wouldn't require new maps. And this is an important point to consider because first of all, this cuts down on workload and second of all it is necessary the same size tracks are used as the game is balanced this way.

My friends and I thought of this game design:

With the new idea for Tower Defence Duels, we take each player as if they are three players; this would speed up the game considerably compared to just being able to send the troops of one person/defend the troops of one person.

So taking one person as three people would mean that the goldmine would be as follows:

level 1 30 0
level 2 60 375
level 3 90 1050
level 4 150 3000
level 5 300 7500
level 6 600 18000

However, that’s a lot of exp to get to be able to afford goldmine upgrades, and that’s why there needs to be an alteration to troops as well, we decided that with each minute you should be able to send an extra one troop, this would mean the game would gradually get faster rather than being hugely fast at the start/slow for the whole game. So [troops you can send = 12 + 1(minutes in the game)], until twenty four minutes hits, at that point you stop being able to send an extra troop per minute, this mean the cap on troop sends is at 36( troops you can send = 12 + 1(24) = 36). Why is it a cap of 36? Well, as said at the start, each player is being taken as three. If you were able to send more troops it would be too hard as there’s only one person to defend, even with triple the amount of coins, placing tower takes time. 36 Giants at level three is hard to defend, trust me.

In conclusion:
  • Each player is equivalent to three players in Team Tower Defence to Solo Tower Defence, this means the goldmine is x3 and the troops cap at 36(12x3) overtime
  • The game should be balanced if you make sure that at all times each mechanic is now x3 in solo td rather than just taking it as a singular player.
Most of the game is copy and pasting, don't overthink the complicated explanation i gave, its literally just changin the goldmine and making people be able to send +1 troop per minute; not that complicated.

With the added fact no new maps are needed/the same size maps should be used, this should be very do-able

This would require testing for balancing tho

agree :agree: if you want it

If you disagree can you like say why this wouldnt work 😩

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom