Votes: 3 33.3%
  • #2 Not sure

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Just recently i started playing tower defense and i fell in love <3, but somethings to me make no sense
All the ice tower does is slow down enemies which isn't very convenient
Here are my Suggestions

Buff The Ice Tower : Why can't the ice tower inflict extra damage to nether monsters? (Magma cube, Blaze, Pigman)
Since they are already immune to mage towers why not make ice towers inflict damage to them instead of slowing them down since you cannot freeze a flaming creature but maybe damage them
Add A New Hostile Mob : Can't we have a polar bear?, Immune to Ice towers and gets damaged much more to mage towers and any fire potion, immune to the slow down AoE
EDIT : Just now i have realized that it could be a snowman instead of a polar bear but it also could be both, Please Decide Below!

Please Give your true opinions
EDIT : @deathspawn 's bonus ideas for the polar bear
-They regen from ice towers
-Immune to artillery, and quake towers due to their weight/size
Bonus - They are weak to archer/turret towers + Mage towers

Possible way to add polar bears to T.D without 1.10 only
CC can make a custom mod to add polar bears just to T.D
People make mods to add new mobs all the time, i don't think it will be too difficult

Last edited:

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Add A New Hostile Mob : Can't we have a polar bear?, Immune to Ice towers and gets damaged much more to mage towers and any fire potion, immune to the slow down AoE
I like the idea, but as the Polar Bears are 1.10 it's not possible due to the fact Cubecraft most likely wants all games to stay available for 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11.
With Polar Bears TD would only be 1.10+

Reactions: marmaladewizard

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
Ice melts into water, which evaporates in the nether-- according to Minecraft physics. So it wouldn't make sense to have an ice tower damage them, or even slow them down.

@ Polar bears: Could make them regenerate health from ice towers and be resistant to artillery as well.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I like the idea, but as the Polar Bears are 1.10 it's not possible due to the fact Cubecraft most likely wants all games to stay available for 1.9, 1.10 and 1.11.
With Polar Bears TD would only be 1.10+
i believe cubecraft could find a loop hole ;), they can add some sort of custom mod to add Polar bears
Ice melts into water, which evaporates in the nether-- according to Minecraft physics. So it wouldn't make sense to have an ice tower damage them, or even slow them down.
If you think about it the nether has a high temperature which causes it to evaporate but since they are in the overworld they can get damaged by water (Rain),
The ice towers could send ice on them and since they are made of flames the ice melts on them becoming water and i guess you know what happens when you put water on a fire, but maybe instead of dying maybe damaging them
@ Polar bears: Could make them regenerate health from ice towers and be resistant to artillery as well.
:O YOU GENIUS !, maybe make them weak to archer towers, mage towers and turret towers (maybe no archer tower but turret towers instead)
Logic : Fire Melts Ice
Polar bears get hunted with crossbows and bows (guns is no, this game for kids)
Will edit and add this

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk

Explain how blaze take damage from snowballs

Reactions: AboodPlayz

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Just added an alternative to the polar bear! Snowmen, they could have the exact same perks planned for the polar bear or could just be another ice "monster" with maybe a few different perks like it can throw snowballs at a poison tower to stop the poison potion from falling, can throw a snowball at the castle from a small distance etc maybe have it have low health or something to nerf it

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Just added an alternative to the polar bear! Snowmen, they could have the exact same perks planned for the polar bear or could just be another ice "monster" with maybe a few different perks like it can throw snowballs at a poison tower to stop the poison potion from falling, can throw a snowball at the castle from a small distance etc maybe have it have low health or something to nerf it
CCG needs to update to 1.10 before using polar bears though.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
To replace Polar Bears--

How about we make a giant white moving block of ice and white wool
That'd be great

For the ice tower buff, I do agree that it needs something added onto it. I've hardly seen it in action versus other attack towers would be cool for it to attack nether mobs somehow.

Reactions: TheJeroen

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
CCG needs to update to 1.10 before using polar bears though.
that is why i suggested the snowman alternative
How about we make a giant white moving block of ice and white wool
what about just a regular magma cube/slime but colored white (texture packs can do that)
but it would look more cooler if it was a snowman/polar bear

Reactions: Ping Ether

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
You know what I like?

the new TD update :P

(Your ideas are good tbh)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Just recently i started playing tower defense and i fell in love <3, but somethings to me make no sense
All the ice tower does is slow down enemies which isn't very convenient
Here are my Suggestions

Buff The Ice Tower : Why can't the ice tower inflict extra damage to nether monsters? (Magma cube, Blaze, Pigman)
Since they are already immune to mage towers why not make ice towers inflict damage to them instead of slowing them down since you cannot freeze a flaming creature but maybe damage them
EDIT ABOUT THIS: Just now i have realized that it could be a snowman instead of a polar bear but it also could be both, Please Decide Below!

Please Give your true opinions
EDIT : @deathspawn 's bonus ideas for the polar bear
-They regen from ice towers
-Immune to artillery
Bonus - They are weak to archer/turret towers + Mage towers

Possible way to add polar bears to T.D without 1.10 only
CC can make a custom mod to add polar bears just to T.D
People make mods to add new mobs all the time, i don't think it will be too difficult
Ice towers already affect pigman
fire overcomes snow and ice thats why blazes and magma cubes arent affected
Magmas cubes are already really slow, and ice tower would be to overpowrred if they were affected by it

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Ice towers already affect pigman
never knew that to be honest, but why not blazes and magma cubes?
fire overcomes snow and ice thats why blazes and magma cubes arent affected
if fire melts ice, ice becomes water, and water defeats fire, you see where am i going with this? and another argument could be
Explain how blaze take damage from snowballs
Magmas cubes are already really slow, and ice tower would be to overpowrred if they were affected by it
but magma cubes duplicate upon death... immune to mage towers, and the reason i wish to add a new mob that comes from the ice biome is to nerf the ice tower at the same time...

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I like this, it would really help give the ice tower some sort of use giving how bad it currently is, also adding snowmen as hostile mobs (not polar bear because as ^ said, it's better if they only used 1.8 mobs.) would be nice, maybe give them slightly less health though (they are snowmen after all).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom