• #2 No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • #2 Not sure

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I don't know how to play tower defense :oops:
ymbmg95 wrote a lot of guides how to play TD. I plan to write one on build orders since he and @MidnightMailman didn't go over that and good macro (macromanagement, not to be confused with macro programs).

On topic: You just found a way to buff the turret tower but I don't see how archers are strong against bears. Maybe have it so archers don't deal bonus damage but give a 10% unstackable slowness effect. Maybe add immunity against quake due to their massive size and weight.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I don't see how archers are strong against bears
the idea came to me when i pictured bears being hunted by people using cross bows, guns and knifes but arrows exist that is why i made it so their weakness any tower that uses arrows
You just found a way to buff the turret tower
i never knew they needed a buff :P
Maybe have it so archers don't deal bonus damage but give a 10% unstackable slowness effect
seems fair enough but after several attacks
add immunity against quake due to their massive size and weight
sure thing :D

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I would like it if they made it so you can't place ice/mage towers in a small radius so people would stop trying to put like 10 ice/mage tower together because it.doesn't.work.that.way.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I would like it if they made it so you can't place ice/mage towers in a small radius so people would stop trying to put like 10 ice/mage tower together
i feel the same so as people not understanding how to use the space properly, sometimes if we can fir 4 towers in one area a new guy would just place a random tower (ice or mage usually) and take up all that space and won't budge to sell it...
But back on topic what is your thought of the buff and the new mob?

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
*Cough* Enderman *Cough*
Why not add an Enderman into the game? One of the oldest yet unrecognized mobs.
Enderman is immune to Archer and Turret towers (Because it can teleport everytime they shoot, Logic).
They are severly damaged by Ice and Mage tower combos (Ice and Fire make WATER! and Endermen hate water)
And they are able to teleport 10 blocks every 15 seconds? (might be too OP).
Still, @AboodPlayz 's Idea is nice, new towers would be great! But as @TheJeroen replied, Polar Bears are for 1.10.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
*Cough* Enderman *Cough*
Why not add an Enderman into the game? One of the oldest yet unrecognized mobs.
Enderman is immune to Archer and Turret towers (Because it can teleport everytime they shoot, Logic).
They are severly damaged by Ice and Mage tower combos (Ice and Fire make WATER! and Endermen hate water)
Still, @AboodPlayz 's Idea is nice, new towers would be great! But as @TheJeroen replied, Polar Bears are for 1.10.
The only issue with endermen is fire or will cause them to teleport everywhere so what can be done about that

samitannir

Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2016
Somewhere
The only issue with endermen is fire or will cause them to teleport everywhere so what can be done about that
Cubecraft has great coders. And endermite already teleport so they can add the same code to endermen, and VOILA! It worked ;)
(And by same code I mean same type, not same numbers of coding because it wouldn't work that way.)

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
makes sense but a few posts ago @hyperBravo said that turret towers do require a buff not a debuff
might be very difficult to add since as of now no mob is weak to 2 towers combined, maybe have it ice and mage are good against endermen not both together
very annoying, maybe as one of their abilities is that once it dies it teleports 5 random, nearby mobs a few blocks ahead (endermen don't get affected by this)
why do you wanna add polar bears ?
they are a very simple kind of mob as of now i never saw on any server with it being in a minigame and would even co-op with 'CC preference to originality', + i want to add an ice mob with the new buff to ice towers to make it not as OP (the ice towers), that is the reason i suggested these at the same time, i am fine with snowmen instead of polar bears but polar bears look more intimidating won't u say?
Ive never seen an endermite te leport in tower defense
he means they made a code to NOT let them teleport

Reactions: Zombiepower

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
i feel the same so as people not understanding how to use the space properly, sometimes if we can fir 4 towers in one area a new guy would just place a random tower (ice or mage usually) and take up all that space and won't budge to sell it...
But back on topic what is your thought of the buff and the new mob?

Well I don't really play TD because people who don't really care for teamwork would just ruin the mood for me.
Not too sure about the buff since I never really take it into consideration - maybe it depends on the team whether they know what they're doing.
If it's something majority of the community feels that needs to be upgraded, it could be considered?

For the polar bear, I have to agree with what others said about the version issue.
It's still a good suggestion overall, more opinion would be best (:!

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Well I don't really play TD because people who don't really care for teamwork would just ruin the mood for me.
that is why i am searching for some people i can trust to play with (ATM i play with random players)
If it's something majority of the community feels that needs to be upgraded, it could be considered?
by how OP nether monsters are and how weak ice towers are, Yes they do need a buff (ice towers)
For the polar bear, I have to agree with what others said about the version issue.
As i stated above it could be either added as a new plugin but might have some bugs or it could be a snowman instead.
more opinion would be best
Don't really understand this statement, may you please rephrase?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Mmmm.. I think the more opinion we get about your thread, the more we can brainstorm and figure out how to improve it, can't really put it to words well (;ω;)
Now i understand, the polar bear idea is somewhat neutral at the moment, i wonder if they dislike the idea of adding it, the buffs and debuffs i gave it, or just the 1.10 thing
THis is such a good idea I hope this gets added to the game to make it more fun.
Thank you so much ♥

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom