Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pusheen_

Oct 9, 2021
i played 50 games, half normal income half double income, (if you're wondering how i got double income with iron i played these games with a friend)

average time i got was 26 minutes to finish a game on double income, though normal income took 34 apparently.

ill go with double income because speed
i got an average of 32 points per game
so 1.23076923077 points per minute

for comparison treasure hunting gets about 2 per minute and since its luck it could be more
lobby fishing is slightly worse than td
parkour is waaaaaaaay better for points tho

results could vary with skill level, teammate numbers, teammate skill levels, but idk what to do about those

Aug 23, 2021
Calorimod says my average game duration is 9 minutes and 10 for average win duration (but it's kind of an exception because i'm almost always in a party with a minimum of me and two others). But yes, undoubtedly TD isn't one of the worst games for points, although I don't think anyone who mains it really cares about points after you've unlocked everything.

Reactions: Pescadoso
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom