Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I thought of this idea while reading through https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/really-slow-motion-td-games-need-to-ends.172117/#post-693700 by @BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker . In that thread balthierTSK complains of how little diversity there is in your offensive choices in tower defence which I can completely agree too as in most situations the best idea is to speed a ton of blazes at armegeddon. So this suggestion offers a way to add a bit more diversity to tower defence :D

So currently you can upgrade towers in TD to level 4 so why not do the same for mobs? This is an idea of how it would look.

Level 1: Slightly weaker version of current mob. (Less health)
Level 2: Current Version of the mob
Level 3: Version of the mob with improved ability and more health
Level 4: Improved Version of the mob with more health.

So these levels would cost xp. To start all the starting xp costs would be reduced from what they are currently as you are buying a weaker mob. Then it costs a certain amount of xp for each level. As for the improved abilities part this would mean pigmen/spiders would move faster, witches would heal more and creepers would regen faster. This means there would be motivation to get an op zombie at the start as it may be able to bypass the early defences or maybe you want to go for a fast mob later in the game that will actually deal damage so you have a fully upgraded pigman. This would also mean cubecraft could remove mobs that are simply better versions of other mobs like magma cubes, endermites, blazes, and pigmen and focus more on creating good upgrades for mobs like silverfish, slime, and spider. Removing those mobs would simply be a way to clear up the monster spawned GUI and is not necessary at all for this suggestion nor is capping the levels at 4.

Hope you like this suggestion and I hope it gets added in the next tower defence update :D

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I like this! It would add a different dimension to the game. Maxed giants pls no..
It would be pretty cool to upgrade and rek stuff even more.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom