Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey everyone! Today I finished a plot of mine, me and @Yoya have been working on.
I'll tell what parts have been built by Yoya and what by me..

THIS IS NOT A MAP SUBMISSION:

It already took a while to complete just one side, adding the Red Side too would be a little bit too much work for me as I'm not in the mood for it. Maybe if Yoya wants to submit it, it might happen but currently we have no plans for it.
Not to mention a Map Submission Theme has to be creative, and not just a Theme that is used multiple times, since Ocean Themes have been used multiple times on CCG. Who knows if @Efcluke94 might make an exception.

VvsgKlg.png
PJXYtSM.png
4UjItvQ.png
VfX99e0.png
5XbG3Lk.png
KhOfMrL.png
M9Qyrzr.png
CI9uxLl.png
9jTzDyH.png
HU2wGv3.png

What has been built by me:
- The main ''Layout'' of the plot. (Tower Spots and the Path).
- The Ocean Castle with Castle Guards.
- The Pirate Ship.
- A lot of Rocks.
- All Green, Yellow. Purple and Red Coral.
- The Stingray, Pufferfish, Clownfish, Turtle and Seahorses.
What has been built by Yoya:
- The big Treasure Chest.
- The Sea Star.
- The Anchor.
- The Blue Coral.

Apart from that he also helped me filling in the entire fields with sand, without his help it would have taken a lot more time to finish this!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I quite like it, however it is missing a bit of pizzazz. You may want to build aquatic life inbetween the seaweed / coral, or some chests with gold, or something that represents something extraordinary. I'd gladly help, if you'd like. :)

Reactions: DragonSan

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Wooahh, guys that look awesome! How long did that take you both to make? I love it, but I do agree with YounB in that it could use a bit more sea wildlife here and there. Apart from that great job guys!

P.S I like how Jeff's just having his fangirl moment xD

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Wooahh, guys that look awesome! How long did that take you both to make? I love it, but I do agree with YounB in that it could use a bit more sea wildlife here and there. Apart from that great job guys!

P.S I like how Jeff's just having his fangirl moment xD
I'd have no idea, every school day I built around 30 - 60min. and in the weekends way more :P

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom