Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShadowMatics

Sep 29, 2017
Hi, my minecraft username is ShadowMatics just like my forum username...
Okay so i'm suggesting a new tower defence mode which had a lot of suggests... the 2v2 mode or 1v1 mode.

Why? couse of newbies that can't let u win because they waste 4 spots by using just 1 tower... so u aren't able to place towers which is kinda annoying and u're practically not playing the game, also think about u have 5 players around u which can make ur game imposible...

U ALL ARE RIGHT, u have like 12.5% chances to get a newbie in ur game when it's 6v6, and if u do 2v2 u have 50% to get a newbie teammate with u... but what about if u guys make it by partys? also... teamskywars has a 2v2 mode, and u can just get a bad teammate... u can select the team, yes... but if u dont have a friend online then u're playing with a random player...

If the 2v2 isn't a bad idea then it can be 6v6 but instead of that, 2v2 vs 2v2 vs 2v2... which can be fast matches and best of 3 will win, like, there's 3 matchs in 1 game but smallers... and if blue wins in 1 match and red in 2 then red won... ofc these maybe would be longer matches and troops should be nerfed in that sooooooo i dont think that is a good idea... but it can give some ideas to evade these bad teammates which doesn't let u play like u want...

Right, doesn't matter if u win, u get more points if u do ur best, but i repeat, if a newbie is wasting 4 spots at the start with 1 tower what do u do? u can't have kills, u can do ur best, u dont get points... that's where i want to get...

Another idea would be making 7 lobbys when there's 60 ppl and 3 lobbys when there's 10 ppl because today i've seen 7 lobbys, 5 were empty, 1 with 7 ppl and another one with 2 ppl but when there's 60 ppl i just see 3 lobbys with around 20 each... makes no sense and that's why the game gets crowded...

Please think about this so players can play like they want without wasting their time on getting a good not-crowded match.
Thanks

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hi, my minecraft username is ShadowMatics just like my forum username...
Okay so i'm suggesting a new tower defence mode which had a lot of suggests... the 2v2 mode or 1v1 mode.

Why? couse of newbies that can't let u win because they waste 4 spots by using just 1 tower... so u aren't able to place towers which is kinda annoying and u're practically not playing the game, also think about u have 5 players around u which can make ur game imposible...

U ALL ARE RIGHT, u have like 12.5% chances to get a newbie in ur game when it's 6v6, and if u do 2v2 u have 50% to get a newbie teammate with u... but what about if u guys make it by partys? also... teamskywars has a 2v2 mode, and u can just get a bad teammate... u can select the team, yes... but if u dont have a friend online then u're playing with a random player...

If the 2v2 isn't a bad idea then it can be 6v6 but instead of that, 2v2 vs 2v2 vs 2v2... which can be fast matches and best of 3 will win, like, there's 3 matchs in 1 game but smallers... and if blue wins in 1 match and red in 2 then red won... ofc these maybe would be longer matches and troops should be nerfed in that sooooooo i dont think that is a good idea... but it can give some ideas to evade these bad teammates which doesn't let u play like u want...

Right, doesn't matter if u win, u get more points if u do ur best, but i repeat, if a newbie is wasting 4 spots at the start with 1 tower what do u do? u can't have kills, u can do ur best, u dont get points... that's where i want to get...

Another idea would be making 7 lobbys when there's 60 ppl and 3 lobbys when there's 10 ppl because today i've seen 7 lobbys, 5 were empty, 1 with 7 ppl and another one with 2 ppl but when there's 60 ppl i just see 3 lobbys with around 20 each... makes no sense and that's why the game gets crowded...

Please think about this so players can play like they want without wasting their time on getting a good not-crowded match.
Thanks
It would be really cool is this been added! I hope they will. ;)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would really love to see this added as it will also make practicing easier but 1 problem with the 1v1 mode is that someone can get their friend to 1v1 them and then just let their friend do nothing and they can basically boost your score/stats to get on the leaderboards. Anyways +1 for me for the 2v2 mode, good luck and have a wonderful day :).

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Well, you can find people to play with on the cubecraft discord, and nobody really plays td so maybe they could focus on new eggwars/skywars updates

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom